Chapter 4-Cameron Dallas

I was still thinking about those gorgeous brown eyes I saw not too long ago. I'm still in the bathroom currently drying my hands when a person talks through the intercom." Flight 452 from Miami Florida to Los Angeles California will now start boarding passengers in gate 18A." Shoot that's my flight. I quickly dried my hands faster and left the bathroom.

I'm currently waiting in line with the other passengers to start boarding. As I'm waiting I look around the airport and spot the corner that I was in when I bumped into the brown-eyed beauty.

The worker took my ticket scanned it and ripped off part of the ticket only giving us the ticket that had our seat numbers on them. I readjusted my duffle bag that was on my shoulder and then started walking down the hallway. There was once again another line, the one where the flight attendants check your ticket and tell you where your seat was.

I was next in line did I notice that this would be my last time standing in Miami grounds. "Goodbye Miami" I whispered softly, then walked onto the plane giving my ticket to the flight attendant. She said that my seat was just behind the curtain. Not the first class curtain. Once I stepped through the curtain the first thing I saw were a group of guys messing around.

They were on the seats that were in the middle of the plane that came in groups of three seats. One of the guys standing up sat down and that was when I saw those brown eyes again. They were staring right at me and I was staring back at the same time. Oh god they're gorgeous.

Someone from behind me told me move so I quickly tried to find my seat. I was hoping our seats were no where close to each other but just to my luck I was in the same row as him. At least his seat was in the middle aisle, the ones in groups of three, while mine was a window seat. It's hard to process that this guy was only four seats down, but at least whoever the person that sits next to me can block me from him. 

I was currently putting my duffel bag and suitcase into the overhead containers. I struggled at first because I am not the strongest but I managed to do it.

I quickly went back to my seat and started to stare out the window. So this is it huh? I'm finally gonna be free soon. Five minutes later the pilot announced that the doors were closed and that to get ready for takeoff. It was then I realized that the seat next to me was empty. I guessed they missed the flight or something. So now there was an extra seat next to me.

I look back out the window again and pulled my knees to my chest. I can't believe this is actually happening, I'm finally running away and just four seats down is a really gorgeous guy. I shook him off my mind because that's not what's important right now.

The pilot started speaking over the intercom, "Ladies and Gentlemen please get ready for lift off." The flight attendants did one last check then went to sit down at their own chairs. It was then I realized this will be my first time riding an airplane alone. The family wasn't around. There was no one next to me...I felt lonely.

Even when I rode airplanes with my foster family, It was a little bit more comfortable that I knew someone, even if they did tell me to shut up and man up. But if this was the life I wanted I would have to get use to the loneliness if I didn't want to live with them anymore.

The airplane started leaving the terminal and started going down the runway. I was scared but yet again I always got scared during this part of the take off. I held my armrest tight and closed my eyes. Then I felt the wheels of the airplane rise up from the ground and I held my armrest even tighter. I got used to the feeling and now I'm more relaxed.

Five minutes later we were finally able to take off our seatbelts so I went to the bathroom. I don't know why I did, I didn't even need to go to the bathroom so I just sat on the toilet staring at the wall. I did that for two minutes then left the bathroom.

I saw the brown eyed beauty laughing along with his friends on my way back. I was so caught up in staring at him that I didn't notice the foot of the little brat that sits behind me stick out causing me to trip. I ended up falling on someone's lap and when I looked up it was the guy with big blue eyes staring at me along with the brown eyed beauty and his other friends. I quickly stood up my faced flushed on my way back to my seat.

It didn't help that my seat was across from theirs so the whole time I was staring out the window I felt eyes burning holes on my back.

That was the most embarrassing thing ever and if it wasn't for that little brat it would have never happened, damn him.

I just kept looking out the window for five more minutes, refusing to turn around and seeing everybody's faces. But then I felt the empty seat next to me being occupied so I turned around to see who it could be, and that's when I saw those beautiful brown eyes again and even more beautiful up close.

"Are you okay dude you seem lonely and that fall you had back there would've been nasty if it wasn't for my friend who broke your fall?" The brown eyed beauty asked with concern in his voice.

For some reason I couldn't find my voice so I just nodded my head. What is wrong with me why can't I speak.

"That's good to know I'm Cameron by the way, Cameron Dallas." I finally got my voice to work and replied back.

" My name is Darren, Darren Jacobs." I said a little too fast. I heard him chuckle.

"Well nice to meet you Darren" he said with a beautiful smile. He was about to ask me something when his friends called his name.

"Cameron what the hell are you doing over there get back over here" a guy wearing a red bandana said. I saw Cameron close his eyes and whisper something under his breath before opening them giving me an apologetic smile and went back to his friends.

I stood up when he left, to get myself a hoodie from my duffel bag because it was getting pretty cold. It was a plain gray hoodie which I put on and went back to my seat. The captain talked through the intercom about our flight which would land in six hours, so I put up the armrest, put my legs on the empty seat next to me, my hood on and then laid my head on the window and fell asleep. The last thing on my mind before falling asleep was one specific name.

Cameron Dallas

A/N: Hey guys thnx for everyone who has read this. Stay awesome you guys :)

-E