Chapter 27- Scary Conversations

A/N: HEY YOU. WELCOME BACK SORRY FOR THE WAIT BUT YOU KNOW BUSY BUSY ME. I'LL TELL YOU ALL ABOUT IT AT THE END BUT FOR NOW ENJOY THE CHAPTER. ;)

Everything has been great so far. I'm about to graduate in about a month. Me and Shawn are hanging out more now and Cameron, well he has stopped talking to me ever since that night at the bowling alley. I didn't do anything wrong but yet he's the one not talking to me. It's been over a month now and he still hasn't talked to me and that's kind of a good thing

You might ask why is that a good thing?

Well I answer because I feel like if me and Cameron got any closer together than we already were I know I'll just end up hurting him again or worst David will hurt him, and I wouldn't be able to live with myself if I hurt Cameron or anyone else I love.

That's why I'm kind of distant now, but it's not helping that Shawn has come into the picture and won't leave.

This whole David thing is also out of control.  It's kind of hard for me to sleep during the night knowing he is still around.

I have also been hearing that Tiffany and Cameron are going out again. Now that made me sad. Out of all the girls that Cameron could have, he went back to her who was the reason that made me and Cameron break up. If Cameron is trying to just hurt me now, we'll I congratulate him because it is working. It's working good, because it makes me sad to think about the good times we had.

But that's okay because if he's moving on then so should I, which might be a little harder for me but I'll do it anyways.

Shawn and I are hanging out more and let me say he's awesome. He has an amazing voice and it turns out just like Cameron and his other friends he has a vine account too, the only difference is Shawn posts videos of him singing covers of a song. So many fans of his and he told me something he hasn't told anyone else yet too. He will be touring with Taylor Swift. A/N: SORRY HAD TOO ;). I was so proud of him.

I thought everything was finally going to be fine again. I said 'maybe everything is better again.' Haven't heard from David in a month but that wasn't until I was walking home from school and when I turned into a corner to a very empty street. I was pulled into a van by two guys.

Once in a van I was seated on the floor looking straight at David as his friends held my hands and feet.

"Hey there Darren" he said with a wicked smile.

"What do you want, please let me go please." I pleaded but he only shook his head and chuckled.

"Oh Darren, Darren, you never listen do you, you didn't back home and you still haven't changed." He said.

"What do you mean" I ask dumbfounded.

"You know exactly what I mean." His voice getting louder and him getting angrier now. "I know that you got my package Darren and don't play dumb saying you didn't get it because I know you received it and opened it" he yelled.

There was no point in lying anymore. "Yes I did get your package and I did open it." I told him.

"I know you did, but tell me this Darren why haven't you done what I told you to do, why haven't you run away like I said for you to do." He asked me.

"I'm just waiting for the right time" I replied my arm starting to cramp by the way David's friends were holding me.

"And when would this right time be?" He asked me.

"Well you see I got accepted to UCLA for the fall and I was thinking the day after graduation that I would leave. In your letter you said leave with anyone knowing, the thing is I haven't told ANYONE that I got accepted to UCLA. So I was just thinking of living in an apartment by myself, without anyone else, like you want me to while I go to school there." I informed him making him think for a while.