Chapter 3-The Meeting(Cameron PoV)

Cameron's PoV

It was 6:00 in the morning and me and the guys are just packing after a weekend of Magcon in Miami. Once again it was another successful one. Lots of fans here in Miami. Our building was so packed that the security guards had to find the ones who snuck in the building instead of buying tickets.

Now it was time to go back to LA so were currently packing up.

"Cameron where's my headphones I know I saw you with them yesterday!!" Nash yelled from the closet looking for his headphones.

"Don't you remember?" I answered.

"Remember what?" Nash asked curiously. I'm trying to contain my laughter for how he could've forgot how he lost it.

"Don't ...you ...... remember that....haha!!".

"C'mon man tell me" Nash asked pleadingly. I finally stopped laughing and told him.

"Well your headphones were dangling from your backpack and one of the girls snatched it from your backpack and yelled 'I got it' then ran off with guards and other fans trying to get your headphones." Nash was speechless, did he not realize that his headphones were missing till now?

"Dammit now I gotta buy a new one" Nash replied angrily.

"The girl even got tackled by another girl and pretty soon became a mountain of girls on top of each other." I said.

"Oh yea I remember that, I just didn't know they were fighting over my headphones."

There was a knock on our door five minutes later. "Let's go Nash and Cam we gotta leave now if we don't want to be bombarded by our fans at the lobby." Matthew yelled through the door.

Shoot he's right last time we were leaving our hotel from another Magcon tour we were bombarded by fans at the lobby. One of Hayes's bag was even stolen by a fan. I guess the Grier family just have bad luck when it comes to keeping their stuff from being stolen.

Me and Nash got to the lobby four minutes later and luckily no fans were around. Our plan was going great. We would wake up early to try and avoid fans who might delay us from getting to the airport and then end up missing out flight. The SUV was packed with our stuff in no time and we were off to the airport and before I knew it we were already there 20 minutes later.

We thought our plan had worked but as we arrived at the airport there were already fans there screaming. The security guards were pushing us through the horde of girls.

When everyone got inside we all made a dash to the security check. All of us were done 10 minutes later when the crowd of screaming girls came running inside. I saw the look on everybody's face and not even a second later we were all dashing to our gate. We actually didn't know what gate were suppose to go but I think Carter knows since we were all following him.

We were now passing through the food court place in an airport. We saw Carter turn a corner so we followed his lead. I hope he knows where he was going.

When I turned to corner I bumped into someone. That must have hurt for the other guy since I was running then bumped into him. I didn't budge while the mystery guy fell to the floor. He landed on his butt while making a 'ooof' sound.

"Are you okay?" I said extending my hand to help him but he was looking down at the floor. He finally looked up, our eyes meeting. That is the most gorgeous green eyes I have ever seen in my life. His sandy blonde hair looked so soft and his lips....... whoa wait a minute Cameron what are you saying.

It felt like we were the only ones in the airport and it also felt like we had been staring at each other for hours. Oh his eyes I can just look at them all day. I didn't mind just staring at him but all good things come to an end when Nash snapped us out our little trance yelling to come on they were coming.

So I did something that really was stupid. I ran with Nash while he was still on the floor. Shit I didn't help him, 'I'm so sorry' I said in my mind even though I knew he couldn't here it.

I looked back at him again and he was almost bumped by the horde of girls. Then followed by the horde were dozens of security guard. Dammit they were all blocking him from my eye sight.

Turns out Carter did know which gate it was. We quickly gave them our passport and ticket and ran inside. I took one last glance and saw him turn the corner I came from before bumping into him. 'Don't go" I whispered.

A/N: Thnx guys for taking your time time to read this it means alot.

-E