ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟡

Start from the beginning

     (without the bag, cap, and mask)

After getting ready, we both went downstairs and bid goodbye to the others and drove to the restaurant that I had ask for reservations earlier before I get ready.

When we arrived, we went to the restaurant and I told them that I have reserved a table for 2 under the name of min yoongi. Then they brought us to our seat. We ordered our food and waited for the food to be served. While waiting I told eunha that I left something in the car.

"luv, I'm just going back to the car to get something" I told her.

"yeah sure" she said and I stood up and went out to get the bouquet of flower and cookies that I had bought for her.

I head back to the restaurant holding it and then walk to her and sat down beside her.

"happy 1st monthsary luv" I greeted her and gave her the bouquet and cookies.

"awww, thank you. But You don't have to" she said and I pulled her for a short but sweet kiss.

"I love you" I told her.

"I love you more" she replied and smiled at me.

Shortly after, the food arrived a d we started eating

Shortly after, the food arrived a d we started eating. After eating and I payed for the food we head back to the car.

"before we go home, we have one last destination to go" I told her.

"really? Where are we going next?" she ask me.

"you'll see luv" I said. And we drove to the last place that I wanted to bring her which is Namsan Tower overlooking the city.

"woah you brought me here in namsan tower?" she asked and I just nodded and chuckle at her cuteness.

I lead her to where we can lock some locks. I bought one pair and we wrote our names and 1 wish them locked it together. After that we went and just look at the city and appreciating the beauty of Seoul.

"it's beautiful up here" she said amazed.

"like you" I told her while looking at her.

"huh?" she said and looked at me.

"you're beautiful" I repeated what I had said and bag hugged her.

" I am so lucky that I met you luv. You had showed me that I deserve to love and to be happy" I said and sighed in content.

"I'm also very lucky to meet you, yoongi" she said and look up at me.

I kissed her head and we stayed for a little while until when we decided its time to go home since we still have school tomorrow.

  𝐦𝐧_𝐲𝐧𝐠  happy 1st monthsary to the girl of my dreams ~  I love you to the moon and back  _𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐲_𝐞𝐮𝐧  💜

I posted it on my Instagram and then we drove off to her house.

"I'm here now. Goodnight luv" she said and was about to go out of the car when I stopped her.

"Wait!" I said and she looked at me curious.

"what is it luv?" she asked me.

"you forgot my goodnight kiss" I said to her.

"ok, here" she said and giggled a little then peck my cheeks.

"no~ I want on the lips" I said cutely.

"you act like a kid sometimes" she said and giggled.

"nope" she said and stuck her tongue out at me then went out carrying her bouquet and cookies that I gave her. I quickly went out and run to her then pulled her to me.

"what the? Min yoongi! You scared me " she said and hit my arms.

"I'm sorry" I said and hugged her.

"I love you" I said.

"I love you more. Go home now, we still have school tomorrow" she said.

"ok but first" I said and pulled her for a kiss. She was shocked at first but returned the kiss, after the kiss that we shared I look at her and saw that she is shy.

"your cute when your shy" I said. "luv~" she whined.

"goodnight princess" I said and bid goodbye.

"thanks for today luv. goodnight, drive home safe" she told me.

"I will. See you" I said and walked to my car and drove off.

When I arrived, the house is already quiet which I guess that they are already sleeping so I went upstairs to my room and get ready for bed. I checked my phone and changed my wallpaper into our couple pic and turned off my phone then without me knowing it, I fell asleep.

Eunha's Pov :

After he drove off, I locked the door and went to my room to get ready for bed. I put the cookies at the kitchen first then the bouquet in the base that I have inside my room. I went ahead prepare myself to head to bed.

After doing my night routine, I layed down on my bed then opened my phone and saw that yoongi had posted something. I liked it and posted on my story.

After that, I texted seohee that I agreed on going together for school tomorrow. After all of those, I turned off my phone. I'm really really lucky that I have him as a boyfriend. He never fails to surprise me and make me feel special.

At first, I really did not expect this because he is one of the well known and a bad boy too. Well, as people told me, I'm the playboy's good girl. Then I went off to dreamland.

₪₪₪₪₪₪۞₪₪₪₪₪₪

𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 : 𝟬𝟱 / 𝟮𝟱 / 𝟮𝟭

A/N: I hope that you guys like this book and once again thank you for the love that you guys have given to this book. Stay tune for more chapters. Mahal ko kayo🙂 ~ I purple you💜💜💜