11. One hell of a night-I

Start from the beginning

Maybe because you've never been in thoughts as deep as Chris' thoughts before? My conscience spoke.

I am definitely a mess. A huge mess!

This is so embarrassing! I hope I have never blurted out much of my thoughts in front of him in his cabin.

God! Nothing can be as embarrassing as this.

"Anyways, coming back to the topic...were thinking about your future babies with Mr. Collins?" she asked, teasingly.

"No! Shut up, Ade." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Amber, just imagine how freakingly gorgeous your babies with Mr. Collins would be. You guys could make amazingly hot babies. I want to get my future daughter to marry your son already." Adelaide said dreamily.

"Ade, I think you're still on the influence of alcohol. Because whatever you're saying is making no sense." I said, as I threw a cushion at her and walked to the kitchen to drink water.

Hearing about having babies to Chris has literally played with hormones. My face was getting warm and red.

Having babies with him?

Amber! What are you thinking? I shook my head several times to get rid of these kinds of deadly thoughts.

"By the way, Amber, I am going out. My cousins are in town. I might be late tonight." Adelaide said as she came and kissed on my cheek. She then went out of the apartment.

I spent a couple of hours doing nothing. When my stomach grumbled reminding me that I was hungry, I pulled myself from the couch and walked towards the kitchen to eat something but I couldn't find anything enticing to eat so I decided to go out and buy few snacks and dinner for tonight. I would be eating alone as Adelaide won't be back until after midnight.

I put on a white top and dark blue jeans. I didn't care to make my hair and left it as it was. I took my wallet and went out of the apartment. It has been a week since I have come here but haven't even got the chance to take a mini tour of this place so I decided to go to a nearby mall.

 It has been a week since I have come here but haven't even got the chance to take a mini tour of this place so I decided to go to a nearby mall

I entered the mall. It was one of the biggest malls in the city. I roamed around. There were a lot of good stuffs that were too tantalizing. But I controlled myself as I knew I would regret after buying them which would be of no use for me because I get bored with things too quickly. I don't like spending money on things which are of no use for me in the long term. But I knew where I could spend my money without any guilt or regret in my heart. I hurried towards the food court of the mall and bought myself chicken sausage sticks and took a table nearby. I dipped chicken sausage into the chilly sauce and started taking bites and devouring each and every bite of it.

I bought few dishes for my dinner and got them packed properly. I took the carry bag containing my dinner from the restaurant and walked out of the mall.