Old Enemies, And A New Student

HELLO EVERYBODY! SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE BUT, WELL, I DON'T HAVE AN EXCUSE EXCEPT I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO WRITE, SORRY :) ANYWAYS...READ, VOTE, COMMENT. CARRY ON. :) - Elle

~

FRANK'S POV

Me and Gerard made it out of the woods and into the alley, where I was taking him, in about 5 minutes. Thank you vampire speed. Darkness was creeping in quickly, so it won't be hard to find someone to drink off of.

''What are we doing here, Frank?'' Gerard said, trailing behind me, looking around with an apprehensive expression.

''You see, Gee, this alley is connected to a pretty popular bar that at all hours of the day has drunk idiots scrambling out of it. And you know very well what happens when you drink too much, you pass out and don't even remember getting bit.'' I said, crouching behind the dumpster closest to the exit of the bar.

''But what abou-'' Gerard was cut off short by the door slamming open and some drunk guys stumbling out. The rusty door slowly shut itself as they now stood in the dirty alley.

''B-bob I-I got this man, I-I can totally drive.'' One of the drunken idiots spoke, trying to wrestle away the keys from his friend.

''N-no, Josh, man y-you're shitfaced, you c-can't drive.'' The guy named Bob spoke drunkenly, keeping the the keys out of his friends reach but stumbling a few times, while their other friend just sat hiccuping and laughing at some piece of cardboard he picked up off the ground

''Wait, I know them, they're the guys who beat me up before you bit me.'' Gerard realized, standing up from his crouched position.

''Well,'' I said pulling him back down. ''Then this will be fun for you.'' I handed Gerard a garbage can lid and grabbed a glass bottle. ''Follow my lead.'' I whispered.

We snuck up behind the two guys who were still fighting over the keys, I lifted my arm and smashed the glass bottle over the guy's head, Josh. Gerard slammed the lid on top of the the other guys head, and I'm pretty sure that guy's name was Bob, they both went down instantly. We both wore smug expression on our faces.

''What do we do about the other guy?" Gerard questioned quickly, looking at the guy who was still talking to the cardboard.

''Gerard, that guy is more than drunk, alcohol doesn't make cardboard talk. You of all people should know this.'' I said, making him flinch at the remark.

''So, you can drink from the blond one.' I sounded casual, pointing to Bob. "And I'll take Josh or whoever this kid is.'' God I hadn't even realized how thirsty I was until now. I licked my lips in hunger.

''Shouldn't we at least knock that guy out too?" Gerard asked, obviously on edge. I sighed.

''Let me ask you something, Gerard. After you get high off whatever drug you were doing at the time, and I've seen your room, you have more drugs than a pharmacy, do you remember anything?" I said, getting annoyed with all of his questions.

''Well, no, but...'' He looked at the ground, his black hair hanging around the sides of his angular face.

''Then shut up and drink, just don't kill the kid, okay?" I told him, then began drinking from the Josh kid, sinking my sharp teeth into his neck.

~

''Ugh" I moaned, belching. "I'm getting kinda lightheaded, this kid drank way to much, c'mon Gee.'' I said while pulling Gerard up off Bob before he sucked him dry.

''But I'm still thirsty.'' Gerard complained as we started walking back, wiping his mouth, clearing it from any excess blood. The victims just layed there, like they were drunks that just passed out. Not people that were just feasted upon by a couple of teenage vampires.

''It goes away after awhile, no matter how much you drink you're never full while you feed. It takes a long time, but you'll be okay for a week or two then you'll need to feed again.'' I explained, having to go through the basic vampire rules again. It's getting kinda boring but hey, it's better now. At least I have people to hang out with and I'm not so alone. If I dare say it, I actually have some friends, and I like it.

''So, I won't try to bite Melissa again, even if she's bleeding?" Gerard asked feverishly as we sluggishly strolled.

''No, you'll be fine, I promise.'' I swore, walking back toward the woods.

~

It's been about thirty minutes, so they'll probably still be looking for one another.

''I have one more question.'' Gerard said as we approached the forest.

''Alright, as long as you promise this is the last one.'' I made clear.

''You're not going to bite Mel, Elle, or anyone else we hang out with, right?" He asked accusingly.

''Of course not. I'd never bite Elle! Or anyone else.'' I quickly spoke the last part.

''Good, that's all I wanted to ask.'' Gerard said, sounding content with the answer.

''Oh, Gerard there is something I have to tell you.'' I started.

''What?" He sounded really antsy.

''I decided I'm going to high school with you.'' I spoke nonchalantly and started quickening my pace.

''Wait! Why?!'' He yelled at me. I smiled, slipping my hands in my black, ripped up, jeans pockets.

''Because I'm tired of people asking. And now Ray and Mikey are probably gonna look for me there, and we're screwed if they find out that I don't go there, that's why. I'm going to be in your grade so, see ya later buddy!" I slapped him on the shoulder once we caught up to me, only to run into the woods, it's going to be so much fun to mess with him.

GERARD'S POV

Wow, I really don't understand him...

~

WELL VOTE, COMMENT, FAN THANKS- ELLE <3 :)

HEY GUYS! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER WRITTEN BY THE FANTASTICAL ELLE!!! I ENJOYED EDITING IT VERY MUCH :)  

- Melissa