Max rushed towards us as we heard the loud voice of Kevin shouting from ground floor.

" He is calling you " I said by stepping down the stairs, Steve and Max followed me.

We saw a girl looking so beautiful. Enough height, glowing skin, big eyes, cute looks, and gorgeous.

Steve walked front where everyone surrounded us. He turned to me.

" Linda " He just moved his lips muting his voice.

I will narrate..

She is Linda, his first love.

" Hey, Linda...what are you doing here? " Helen aunt is in shock by seeing her.

" Aunty, that.." if she says Steve name,he should answer.

" Mama, she is my friend..Linda " I said by walking through, I think aunt already knows her.

" Ah! We were childhood friends and she came here to complete a work.. she needs to stay for few days. So, I asked her to stay here till then and also sometime with me...if you don't mind.., Can she stay here, Mama? " I asked Helen Aunt.

" No problem, stay here till your work completed. Although we both met before on a business deal once " She agreed.

" Nanny take the luggage and show her room" Aunt said snd maintained a smile on her face as I turned my head where Lisa is gazing at me doubtfully.

Oh my god, what I need to tell her. She knows who were my friends and who doesn't.

She already got something to ask me.

They both left us as Steve turned to me and nodded his head in sign of Thank you.

I smiled a bit where Linda is observing us by stepping up.

Steve noticed her look.

I gazed at him as he moved front and kissed me on forehead.

Linda observed that where I am in shock with his behaviour.

Thank god nobody is there around us now....what happens if anyone catches our romance, we were wife and husband.

" Steve, breakfast is ready " Aunt yelled as I got out from thinking.

" I am not hungry and I have a meeting, you guys carry on. I will finish it outside " he said by turning back to step outside by leaving Kevin.

Kevin noticed about his leave and ran out by stuffing two bread slices in his mouth.

Sooner they vanished in a car but suddenly someone grabbed me by my hand, it's none other than

Lisa..

I know.

" Who is that girl? " First question.

" When you both met? " Second question.

" How you became friends? " Third
question.

" I know everything about you but who is she? I never saw her before with you? " Last question.

" Lisa, she is not my friend... "

I told her everything that Steve told me last night...I know she never tell this to anyone. And we never hide anything between us.

At first, her reaction is unreadable, later she understood.

My phone buzzed with a message. I took my mobile from my pocket and gazed at the lock screen.

A message from Steve. I opened the chat box.

« sorry, I just kissed you because Linda need to change her decision as she is seeing us from the first floor »

« And thanks for saving me »

he messaged again.

« It's okay..Don't think about her, I will take care of everything here »

I replied back.

« Thank you »

we ended our chatting with a thank you.

We completed our breakfast and I stepped up the stairs into our room where Max and Candy were playing.

Max gazed at me where Candy tired of running away from Max.

I heard foot steps following towards us. I turned back and I found Linda walking towards us.

She moved to Max.

" Hey, Max.. How are you? "

Does Max know her?

I gazed at him as he moved away from her to my back. He is afraid of her. Candy is watching us.

" Ah! He just need some time to be a friend with you. Don't mind " I spoke lovely.

" Oh! I don't mind, also I hate dogs... Mm, then you are the princess of his heart and to this palace"

Of course, but I am just his wife.

" This floor is of pets, how can people live here "

She isn't like Steve, Steve loves pets and loves to be with them every time when he is out of work.

" He loves pets more than humans with flesh and blood " finally they are out of my mouth.

" Yah! I know but he loves me more than them "

Ha-ha, She is comparing herself with dogs! It's so funny.

" I know that and also I know everything about you both and your love " I replied as she made her way to couch where I am still standing.

" Oh! Then why were you still being with him, leave him. He is mine " she pointed her finger to me by raising her voice seriously.

How can he be hers!?

Max pulled me by holding my top with his mouth on to the couch and sat on the couch.

I understood that he wants me to sit. I smiled a bit and set my ass on the couch where he sat beside of me leaving Candy at her cage.

Linda bit her teeth as I observed that.

" I love my husband and he loves me. So I won't bother about others love. And one more thing, he never like to allow anyone here without his permission. Don't ever dare to come here again " I arose up from my seat.

She is looking at me.

" Max, show her the way to reach her room " I said by walking front.

Max showed her his sharp teeth.

She is afraid.

" No need I can go " she quickly left the place as we both laughed at each other.

" Good job Max, let us finish another painting" we walked away from the hall to library.

The whole day we spent our time in completing the last painting.