ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟠

Start from the beginning

"my plan is since we are half day today, I'm planning to go to the mall to buy something for yoongi" I told her.

"I can come with you and help you since I have nothing to do" seohee said and I just smile thankfully at her.

"but how will you get away from yoongi?" she asked me.

"Well, here's my plan. I will act like I have no idea that it's our monthsary today and act innocent. Then dismissal time, I will tell him that I have an emergency and you will accompany me and if he says that he can come too then I'll make something up like this is womens only or like its personal" I continued.

"okay, that sounds like a great plan but I kinda feel bad about the ' I forgot our monthsary ' part" she told me.

"I know, me too I also feel bad about it but in the end this will be worth it and I'll just make it up to him" I told her.

"ok-"she replied and suddenly the door opened and came bts. We look at each other and back at them and act like nothing happened.

" hey girls" namjoon greeted.

"hello, good morning" I said and smiled at them.

Then the bell rang and the students came inside and sat down then lastly the professor came and started our lesson. This day goes on with me having talks with bts and not saying anything about the monthsary.

~~Dismissal time~~

I quickly went out of the classroom after the professor bid goodbye and went to my locker with seohee trailing behind. We fixed our things and we were about to go when yoongi stop us.

"let's go?" seohee asked me and I nodded. We were about to head out to the parking lot when we got stopped by yoongi.

"luv! Where are you going?" he asked me.

" Well, I have an unplanned appointment and we need to go or else I will be late" I told him when I released from his hug.

"what? But its our special day today" he said and sadness laced in his voice.

"special day?" I pretend to not have an idea.

"have you forgotten that it's our monthsary?!?" he said disappointed.

"oh my. I'm sorry luv. I really have to go. I promise I'll make it up to you" I said and kissed his cheek.

"but-" he was about to say something.

"love you! " I said and me and seohee quickly walk to where her car is. We went inside then drive to the mall.

"damn I really feel bad for yoongi" seohee said.

"me too, I almost didn't want to do this and most especially when I saw that he is disappointed it broke my heart" I said and sighed.

"but I know that this will be worth it since this is to surprise him" seohee said.

"you're right" I replied.

"and just prepare yourself eunha cuz he might think that you really forgot so you gotta make up for it" seo hee told me.

"I will" I said and when we arrived to the mall, we parked and first head to the shoe store to buy him shoes.

Then after that we went to the store where you can personalize some things. Then lastly before we go home, we decided to eat first. We ate then we went back to the car and drove back to my house.