A Phone Call Away

Eijiro paced around his room, feeling tenser as the seconds passed by. He attended to his phone, 7:59 P.M.

What happens if he doesn't call, and I only fell for a pretty face? Argh, Eijiro, why would you give him free food!

The boy plopped down on the untidy bed, using the towel on his neck to continue drying his kind of wet hair.

He's probably laughing right now, thinking how such a moronic boy could ever consider that he'd be anywhere close to his association.

8:00 P.M.

Eijiro eases his phone down next to him, setting both hands over his face. All that toying Katsuki did with him... Was it bogus? Laying down completely, the ceiling was suddenly an engrossing subject to stare at.

What do I do if he arrives once more? Greet him? It's not like I'll even be out there, hopefully, my father will be well by then.

Eijiro turned over in his bed, considering the alternative that Katsuki just forgot. Katsuki wasn't in the variety to easily forget though, Eijiro could infer that the mere instant they interlocked eyes.

I've been clowned by a superior himself.

Eijiro chuckled at his witticism. When you hang around Denki Kaminari as frequently as he did, you were destined to pick up some high-class words.

Maybe I should stray away from this topic for now.

As much as Eijiro Kirishima contradicted, the reality that Katsuki didn't call pained him. He didn't know why, he and the blonde were strangers, only it felt as he had known him for weeks on end. What now? It was too early to rest, and simply too late to go out and do something productive. As a distraction from the demoralized thoughts droning in his mind, he picked up his phone, awaking it from sleep mode. A notification just happened to have caught his attention.

*U.A. COLLEGE HAS MESSAGED YOU*

The red-head was very much aware that his homeschooling has just about concluded, but he didn't know that the educational system knew as well. How did they even obtain his email? He clicked on it, his curiosity getting the better of him. U.A was a very famous college, it was very suspicious that they would text a nobody like him.

As the text loaded onto the bright screen, Eijiro read it, taking every word to mind.

To Kirishima Eijiro,

Congratulations we are here to inform you about our college and what it holds for you!

This sounds like spam already. Eijiro said to no one in particular.

We have been informed that you receive your homeschooling high school diploma tomorrow and have a GPA of 2.4.

That's true, but a 2.4 isn't anywhere close to where my GPA should be to get into U.A.

Now while this may not be the idealistic mark for U.A's admission, we also understand that you work as a part-time baker at your father's café, and more than a few teachers mentioned the delicious treats you produce.

Eijiro felt his face heat up, the fact that U.A. teachers found the small café pleasurable was striking to him, and it was never a recovered expectation that they came here in the first place.

So we are offering you a scholarship to our academy, please reply to tell if this interest you or not.

Sincerely principal Nezu~