A dark figure

**Chapter four**

he said I smiled "I am Julia and thanks" I said he nodded and we walked are way to class we talked about are favorite bands he was so surprised that we have the same taste in music as we reached the class I see the same boy with the bandana on sitting down talking to some guys me and calum walked over to a desk sitted next to each other happily so I don't have to be with someone I don't know but i didn't expect this next thing to happen out of nowhere the same guy with the bandana looked at me smirked and got up from he's chair making he's way towards me and calum he steps in front of me at my desk I look up at him "is there something you want" i said he just grins "what's your name beautiful"  he said  my cheeks turn red he then just grins "Julia and yours" I said "ashton babe" he said then Calum  moves around in He's Chair uncomfortably and just looked out the window upset and ashton seems to notice "alright I guess I we'll see you around Julia" he said he then walks away and then calum turns to me "don't put yourself with him he's a asshole" he said he looked kinda pissed off  before I could say anything the door opens and I guess are teacher walks in and I could tell already that she is a bitch she looks over to me and rolls her eyes and then she started class as class went on Ashton kept looking over to me I do have to Admit he is pretty cute but I don't know he seems like a jerk tho from what I seen him to to that guy when I first walked in  .. Where is that guy anyway I looked around to see if he was in this class room but in all the way in the back I see the the same dark shadow like figure like its been looking At me then disappears I am shocked and feel fear of what I seen  i zone out in another world I feel someone poke me from the side I turn my head to calum he looks at me and then he looks down to a piece of paper on the desk so I see what he writes.

C "You wanna go to the movies after school?:(" 

I grin and I take the pen from him

J "sure after school I just need to stop bye my place real quick tho ;)"

he looks down and smirks "okay" he said In a whisper "okay"  i said in the same tone "okay" he said "are we from the fault in are stars now " i said laughing he starting laughing covering He's  mouth so the teacher can't hear *BOOM* I jump from the noise everyone's heads turnings in the direction of the noise I finally see what it was my jaw dropped......

Hey guys what's up how's the story it's still shit? I thought so but something big is gonna happen guys so it's gonna get better and less corny lol please vote and comment