New day

""Chapter three """

***skip the next day***

"Julia get up!!! You have to go to school your gonna be late!" She started shaken me "uff okay get away I am up" i said she just rolls her eyes at me and walks out I jump outta bed get my clothes and walk straight to the bathroom I turn on the shower and but first I start to wash up brushing my teeth and washing my face okay done I jumped in the shower washing my hair and body  i don't want to  be late I walk out of the shower and start to dry off I grab the blow dryer and start blow drying my hair real quick and put my outfit on I put on a Pair of black skinny jeans with rips through them and a dark purple rolling stone top and then I put my gray vans and start my makeup with foundation and blush and bronzer and eyeliner and mascara with a bit of pink lipgloss I head straight down stairs with my mom right at the door holding a coffee and a backpack I grab them from her and go in the car and drive to school about 3 minute drive we pull up "I know this is gonna be hard for you but try to make friends alright the first day isn't always the best but you gotta try" she said "whatever bye" I said I open my door and step out of the car and walk towards the school let hell begin I walk through the doors and there's teenagers all over the place talking bye there lockers I got a couple confused looks at me as I walk through the crowed hallway I see some guys crowd a other guy and then there shoveling him I step a little closer. "Come on fag fight since you like to give us dirty looks " One guy said he had a dirty blonde hair with and bandana he went and pushed the guy on the floor then the other guy he had red hair he went and kicked the guy In the stomach and the guy yelped in pain "think about what you do next time you little punk" the blonde said and they walked away I see the boys face he has blonde hair and theses blue eyes shit stop starting Julia before he sees me I  walk up to him then he sees me he starts to get up "are you okay?" I said he looked at you in the eyes like he was about to burst out crying he just nodded and walked away ... Okay then i start walking through the hallway trying to find math since i have that next as I was looking down on the paper i bumped in to someone shit i look up and see theses brown eyes "oh am so sorry I wasn't watching where I was going" I said He chuckled "nah it's okay babe you new here?" He said . "Yeah I don't know where I am going tho" I said i awkwardly laughed he nodded "what are you looking for lets see your paper" he said i handed it to him the smiled and looked at it "I see we have all the same classes I can show you the way bye the way am calum" he said ......

Still sucks but it well get better....hopefully haha anyways vote and all of that byeeeee