Snake made her way towards the mirror and grabbed onto its gold frame. She slowly lifted it up and placed it on the couch that was below the mirror. There in the wall was a hole with a bunch of files and documents inside. She grabbed the documents and tucked them into her small bag that rested on her back. She placed the bag back on and placed the mirror back up on the wall. Raven held his hand up and Snake clapped his hand in a high five. 

"Let's go, kid," Raven said as they walked to the large window and opened it up. They climbed out of the office and onto the brick roof below them and just like that they jump from roof to roof, basking in their triumph. 

*Warning: Drug Usage, Death, Gore, and Mentions of Sexual Assault*

Another year and a few months had passed. (Y/n) was now 15-years old and was to turn 16 in the upcoming month. She currently sat at the dining table she shared with her brother and she quietly ate her dinner, sliding some of the food under the table so (c/n) could eat it. Caleb had scolded her several times on doing that, but she was as stubborn so she never stopped.

"You know, you're going to turn sixteen soon, are you going to join the cadet corps?" Caleb asked as he eyed his sister give the cute black and white cat some of her food.

"I'm not sure, I bet Eren will be joining" (Y/n) mumbled, remembering her friends from Shinganshina. It's been so long since I've seen them, I wonder what they are up to now, she thought as she played with the vegetables on her plate.

"You should honestly join the cadet corps and join the military police like me so we can go on night shifts together," her brother said with a wide smile on his face.

"Sorry bro, but I don't think I'll join the MPs, they're so boring" (Y/n) playfully said back and her brother rolled his eyes.

"Then what would you join? The Garrisons?" her brother asked her, praying that she would never dare think of joining the Scouts.

"No, I would join the Scouts" (Y/n) replied, her playful smile growing more, "It would be so cool to serve next to Humanity's Strongest."

"I met him once you know, he's surprisingly short and cold," Caleb said with a chuckle, but his expression became serious, "Please don't join the Scouts, you can't live out the promise you made if you're always going to be putting yourself in danger."

"I know" (Y/n) answered back, sulking at the mention of their mother dying.

"Well, think about it," Caleb said as he stood up, "I'm heading off a little earlier tonight, we got some info that the Righteous Angels were going to attack some guy's manor tonight."

"Huh" (Y/n) mumbled as she watched her brother put on his jacket, wondering how the hell the MPs knew about her mission tonight. She shook off the bad feeling growing in her stomach. For some reason, she felt like something horrible was going to happen tonight and she hoped her brother wasn't at the center of that trouble.

After she cleaned up the dishes, she heads off to the Red District that she now considered as her second home. As the years went by, she grew accustomed to the number of people drugged out of their minds and the drunk people yelling. She would be lying to herself if she denied that she smoked a few cigars here and there and possibly drank some hard liquor. It was part of the job, part of the demonic culture. She had grown close to the others, especially Miles which was surprising. He was like her second brother, even though he sometimes said harsh things, he still looked out for her.

(Y/n) walked into the brothel and headed to the back where Elma was already suited up in her black jumpsuit. (Y/n) signed to Elma about what her job was in the mission and Elma signed back that she was backup since they received information that the Military Police will be patrolling that area tonight. (Y/n) nodded and headed off to put on her black jumpsuit.