Bull X Reader • Let's train together

Yooooo gamers I'm sorry I did not write for a bit 😔 I've been very unmotivated and yeah let's just get into this before I ramble on for too long

I may or may not
- - -

Holy shit. Holy fucking shit. Not only is Bull probably one of the strongest people you know, he's also incredibly hot. Not only did he have big muscles and brawn, he also cared about you and his gang.
Whenever you got hurt by somebody or if you were in trouble, Bull would always be there to help you. It felt great to know that he was by your side almost always. He'd always come to you if you ever need help, and you did the same for him. Even if he was a big scary guy that made babies cry, he still was a human. Scary, but human nonetheless.

You two were gonna train today, and you were pretty excited. Not only were you going to see how he gets buff and full of strength, you'll also learn from him. yeah, learn,,,, totally not stare at his literal anime bara tiddies. Yeah, totally not stare, you thought as you filled up your water bottle of iced water.

At the gym, you sat down on a bench as you held two 10 pound dumbbells, in your own world as you imagined being rescued by Bull. He was your knight in shining armour and you were the (prince/princess/princette). "Bull will always be by your side to protect you. He will always be here for you." Bull told you, still holding you in his big arms. "Oh Bull, my dear love,,,"  You softly spoke to him, stroking his cheeks. You leaned in for a kiss but a voice cut you off from your daydreaming.

"Eyyy (name)! Yer ready to train with the bull?" He asked out loud, oblivious to your daydreaming. You yelled in fear, dropping one of your dumbbells on your pinky toe. Bull winced in pain, and bent down to pick up the dumbbell for you and put it aside. "Are you okay, (name)? You dropped yer dumbbell on your littlest toe." "No shit, Bull." You whined in pain, holding your foot in pain.

"You really are a fucking jackass, right (name)?" You thought to yourself, still looking at your foot. "Ey name, at least yer foot ain't bare. I've dropped a 25 pound on my ankle when I was lifting da weights. It put me outta brawlin' for 2 weeks." He chuckled, trying you make you feel better. You chuckled back, playfully punching his shoulder. "It still hurts you big bully!" You laughed, before he shook his head. "Let's train. As soon as yer foot stops hurting like a bitch." He suggested. "Let's stretch in the meantime." You suggested, and he nodded in agreement.

After you and Bull's warm-up and lifting weights. you two went into the training cave. "Enough of those gym toys. Let's fight like real brawlers do!" You chuckled, raising your weapon from your (fave color) duffle bag, and Bull getting his gun out of his own duffle bag. "Ya wanna brawl?" Bull laughed, getting ready to brawl.

"The Bull's ready whenever the (Name) is ready." He said, getting into position. You got into position, ready to completely destroy him.

"Let's fight!" You called out to him, running towards him with your weapon. You got the first hit, Bull grunting as you hit him. He chuckled, getting close to you and shooting you in the neck. You wheezed heavily, now trying to get away before you got turned into fertilizer for the bushes. You hid in the bushes, panting heavily as Bull chased you down. "Don't be a coward!" He laughed out loud.

He kept searching for you, not realizing you were sneaking behind slowly and silently. You were taught this by Tara, helping you improve as a brawler. You scoffed in amusement, before you attacked him twice and ran off again. He chased after you again, before you used his super.

"I got you now!" You shouted, before he chuckled and charged right at you. Bull laughed as you stood your ground, before he shot you once again. You gritted your teeth harshly, trying to regain your health as you ran into a bush.

Your super was ready. You chuckled to yourself, watching him chase after you.

You used your super on Bull as soon as he found you, watching him yell out in pain before he despawned. You gasped sharply, looking around for him. He respawned at the entrance of the training cave, still in pain. "Bull!! Are you okay?" You yelled out, running to his side.

Bull coughed, looking down at you. "I'm okay (name). Bull is all A-OK. You knocked the wind outta him though." He chuckled, watching you sigh in relief. "Well, I'm glad you are okay." You sighed, stroking his cheek. He smiled and blushed at the gesture, before you brought you in for a hug. Unlike his usual bear hugs that could snap someone's back and kill them, this was gentle and caring. He smiled as you were in shock.

He lifted you up. As you two reached in for a kiss, you closed your eyes and was about to be in bliss. Instead, he licked your lip. You were in shock just before he actually kissed you. You chuckled into the kiss, wrapping your arms around his neck. You two pulled away, sighing for air.

"You're,,, you're really good at kissing." You stammered, Bull chuckling. "They all say I'm a bad lover. A tough guy." Bull shook his head. "I may be tough, but Bull isn't bad at loving." He said, before you shook your head. "As in you're a bad boy, Bull." You corrected him, before he nodded. "Bull guesses so. Even then, I'll protect ya. Until (name) and Bull both die." He said, before you kissed him again.

"You're my tough guy, big boy." You whispered to him, before you two left with your items. His hands were big and warm.