Piper x Female! Reader • Flowers

Hey y'all! Someone told me to write something gay, so here I am writing something about lesbians.
It's gonna be lit. Lights, camera, action

(Y/n) couldn't stop thinking about her. Her blue eyes, her blonde hair, her blue dress and her hair clip.

Piper. (Y/n) can't stop thinking about her.

" Even if she was a lesbian, she would never love somebody like me.." (y/n) sighed out loud to her closest friend Shelly, hiding her blushing red face in her hands.

"Ya, ya... No te preocupas, (y/n). Piper will like ya. You're funny, you're pretty, you're everything a girl can ask for." Shelly chuckled, patting her back. "You gotta drop the introverted behavior though. If you want a shot at her, you need to be straightforward with her." Shelly explained, holding (y/n's) hands gently. "You can do this, (Y/n). You're a one of a kind gal." She smiled. "You're really kind. If i were gay, I'd date you. No homo." Shelly laughed, before (y/n) nervously laughed. Yeah... One of a kind my ass you thought.

(Y/n) nervously waited at the front porch of Piper's home, scared to ring the bell. She was wearing her (colour) dress, with a bouquet of red roses, baby's breath and violet lillies. (Y/n) remembered how much Piper loved Roses and Lily flowers. (Y/n) loved to see Piper happy and cheerful, so she hoped the flowers would make her happy. "What if she doesn't like me?" (Y/n) whispered to Gene whom was hiding in the bushes. He gave (y/n) two thumbs up, and let out a gushy giggle. He was confident in (y/n). He believed in her, and even overheard Piper telling Rosa how much she liked her.

(Y/n) rang the doorbell nervously, sweating in anticipation and fear.

"Good evenin', sugar." Piper greeted (y/n). "Hiya Piper,,, I,, I have this for you." (Y/n) told Piper, handing her the flowers. Piper gasped happily. "Oh my goodness,, oh my goodness,, (y/n), you listened?" Piper gasped, holding the flowers gently. "Yeah,,, I remember just how much they made you smile. I love to see you smile. You blossom prettier than all the flowers in may." (Y/n) chuckled.

"I like you. I really like you Piper,,, will you be my girlfriend?" (Y/n) coo'ed shyly, before Piper jumped into her arms, laughing happily. "Of course, sweetie!" She joyfully laughed, stroking (Y/n)'s cheek. "I thought you'd never ask me." Piper coo'ed, before leaning in for a kiss. "Gimme some sugar,," (y/n) giggled, before they both kissed. Piper's lips were as soft as silk, and tasted like cherry chapstick.

"I love you."