𝑠𝑜𝑖𝑥𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒 𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑖𝑧𝑒

chapter seventy-three

TOM DRANK FROM HIS OF THE BEER OF HIS HAND, NOT NOTICING CALLIOPE SIT DOWN ON THE COUCH BESIDE HIM. Noticing her presence, she smiled at him, taking a sip of her beverage before placing it on the coaster that rested on top of the coffee table.

"You're mom was showing me you're baby pictures," she said, pushing her curly hair off of her shoulders, "Just so we're clear, you have the award for 'fattest baby head'," she laughed. Tom rolled her eyes playfully, watching as she giggled to her joke.

In the living room now resided the Holland siblings, along with Zendaya and Calliope sitting on the comfortable couches. Upon the walls of the living room were the photographs of the children. The floor was an old-fashioned parquet with a blend of deep homely browns and the walls were the greens of summer gardens meeting a bold white baseboard.

Tom watched the girl laugh at one of his father's jokes. Calliope always said she didn't like her laugh, but every time he heard her giggling through her nose, snorting adorably, he felt a little more attracted to her.

She giggled, the sound like a brook flowing merrily through a well-lit wood. Her laugh was like a waterfall. He chuckled slowly and warmly, reminding him of honey.

A small nudge to his ribs made Tom glance over towards his youngest brother. Paddy wiggled his eyebrows, silently hoping his older brother would sense his unspoken message.

"Dude, stop staring at her it's getting weird," Paddy whispered to his brother, making a blush creep upon Tom's cheeks. He quickly cleared his throat, taking a sip of his drink again, Paddy silently giggling towards his brother's flustered state.

Was his staring that obvious?

"Dinner is ready!" His mother called from the kitchen, bring Tom's from his thoughts. The group rose from their seat, laughs, and cheers giggling throughout the living room.

_

INSTAGRAM

Liked by hazosterfield and 125,352 others

donnagrace <3

load more comments

user WHO IS THAT? 😳

user cute!

user is this a date?

user if only tom could announce his relationship with callie like this
| user but they aren't dating...

user YAY! 😍

user waiting for harrison to make her some pancakes
| user lOL ME TOO!

hazosterfield :))
view replies (521)

user i'm jealous

user i wish I had a man like donna has harrison

user I KNEW SOMETHING WAS GOING ON BETWEEN THEM!😤

user GUYS THIS DOESN'T CONFIRM ANYTHING CALM DOWN.

user uGH his smile!🥺

_