𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑒 ℎ𝑢𝑖𝑡

chapter thirty-eight

TOM GROANED LOUDLY, ROLLING OVER IN HIS SLOVENLY SHEETS AS HIS ALARM CLOCK CHIMED THROUGHOUT HIS BEDROOM, STARTLING TESSA FOR A BRIEF SECOND. Tom's disheveled, brown curls fell in front of his eyes, and every breath he inhaled evidence of last night's dinner, making him crinkle his nose.

Before he could climb out of bed, his bedroom door swung open revealing his best friend standing there with a spatula in his hand.

"Who's ready for the first day of filming!" Harrison yelled dramatically, tossing a kitchen towel over his shoulder, watching as Tom rubbed his eyes tiredly at him.

"Harrison, it's too early for this," he yawned, getting out the bed and stretching his somewhat sore muscles. Harrison made his way over towards the side of the bed, patting Tom on the shoulder, shaking him slightly.

"Don't act all cranky, we have to leave soon so get ready," he announced, leaving the room to attend back towards his pancakes. Tessa followed suit, allowing Tom some time to himself. He trudged towards his bathroom, switching on the light and squinting at his reflection in the mirror.

He brushed his teeth quickly, washing his face, and fixing his curls up a bit, before finding a change of clothes. He settled for a comfortable outfit and packed his bag with some extra items for his trailer on set.

"Tom! The girls are here!" He heard his best friend yell from the kitchen, signaling that Zendaya, Donna, and Calliope had arrived.

Calliope.

Hearing her name, his heart fluttered, remembering their conversation from the previous night. He smiled, quickly throwing on a pair of socks and shoes, making his way towards the kitchen.

The first person he saw was Zendaya, looking tired and excited at the same time. Next was Donna, she contained the same expression as Zendaya while chatting with Harrison while he flipped his pancakes.

Before he could ask where the third member of their girl group was, he felt arms wrap around his broad shoulders, hugging him tightly. He turned around, seeing Calliope, looking beautiful as ever. She was wearing his hoodie, along with a pair of plaid pants and combat boots. Her hair wasn't in braids anymore, her loose curls falling onto her shoulders.

"Good morning Tom, you ready?" she giggled, watching as a tired smile painted itself on his face. He nodded pulling the girl into a hug briefly.

"Let's do this thing,"

_

TWITTER

calliope👽 | cantelouperose
first day of filming, who's excited?
1k replies | 1.3k retweets | 1.2k likes

username | username
me!

username | username
what the heck it's like 10 pm?
|
username | username
yeah, but it's like 4 am in london

username | username
aww poor tom must be tired

donna | donnagrace
tired, but excited!

Zendaya | Zendaya
oh god, she's like a personal superfan

username | username
i love her tweets! 🤧

username | username
yes! Callie is about to give us some bomb content🥰

Tom Holland | TomHolland1996
me!!
|
calliope | cantelouperose
lmao who are you playing again??
|
Harrison Osterfield | HazOsterfield
:))

username | username
omg I can't wait for this MOVIE!

Jacob Batalon | lifeiisaloha
can't wait to meet you!💕💕
|
calliope | cantelouperose
ugh, same here king!🥺

_