She angrily started to take the pins out of her hair making the dupatta fall on the floor. She picked it up and put it on the cusioned seat near the dressing table. She started taking out the reamaing pins from her bun making it loose. She was about to take out the last pins when the door abruptly opened and closed. She looked up in the mirror to see Faris with his back turned to her as he locked the door. She was startled by this unexpected visit and was about to question him but then decided to stay quite. She was naraz and after all she had all the rights to show him nakhray.

Faris was in white shalwar kameez as he had taken off the white and gold waist coat and folded the sleeves upto his elbows. He went towards his wife who was standing in front of the dresser with her eyes downwards. He noticed the lack of blush on her cheeks which were usually crimson in his presence. Maybe she was not that shy anymore with him, he thought.

He wrapped his arms around her waist from behind and placed his head on her shoulder, gazing at her from head to toe in the mirror. He could finally see the blush rising from her neck to ears and then blooming on her cheeks making him smirk. But instead of looking up to meet his eyes, she unwrapped his arms from around her and tried to step away. He was caught off-guard by her sudden action that he let her go but before she could step away from him he grabbed her by her waist and pulled her back to him again.

"What happened?" He questioned, confused with her actions.

When she didn't reply he tightened his grip on her a little and said in stern voice, "Muntaha."

"Why are you here?" She asked him in an annoyed tone and tried to get out of his vice like grip as he only tightened his embrace more.

"To meet my wife ofcourse." He replied in an obvious tone making Muntaha roll her eyes.

"Right. The same wife you didn't want to even look at a few hours back." She taunted and looked away from him avoiding eye contact.

Faris couldn't help but smirk at his wife's antics. He understood why his wife was behaving like this. He tried to avoid looking at her throughout the function because she was too beautiful for her own good and Faris had to control his urge to ravish her as they were surrounded with people. He didn't really mind taking a claim on his wife in front of others but his wife would surely do. He turned her around and made her face him as she kept avoiding looking at him.

"So you wanted me to look at you?" He said in a teasing tone, tilting her chin up with his thumb and index finger.

"I-I...." She stuttered as she didn't know what to say. Ofcourse, she wanted him to look at her as she had gotten all ready as his bride but saying that out loud sounded so desparate to her.

"You what?" He whispered bending a little to her eye level.

"You know what I mean!" She exclaimed turning her face away from him as she felt embarrassed that she was feeling so low for such a ridiculous reason.

Faris again held her chin and made him face her, making her hold eye contact with him.

"I was trying not to look at you, my dear begum, because if I did look at you dressed so heavenly as my bride, I would have lost control-."

He carressed her bottom lip with his thumb making shivers run down her spine.

"-and done something you would not have appereciated me doing in front of everyone."

He didn't think her cheeks could turn anymore red but he was proven wrong. Her cheeks put the roses lying on the dresser which she took out of her hair to shame.