"With that in mind, my love, I've decided that i am going to try something different with you in order to teach you these things"

Perrie gazed at Jades lips before trailing her eyes over the curled brunette locks that fell around her face, shoulders and down her back.

Jade once again pulled her hand away and stepped back from perrie. Opened a cabinet pulling out what seemed to be a remote. "Now, i want you to understand that part of teaching you how to behave means that mistakes will be made, sweetheart. Not following directions will result in punishment."

Perrie understood. Although she was worried she was at peace with the thought of getting punished for her mistake. It would be the only way she would learn and learning is something she really wanted to do. She wanted Jade to open her up to everything she could. She had the desire to feel something special.

Perrie remained attentive as Jade moved behind her body again, now taking a seat comfortably in the leather chair. Perrie bit her lip at the burning feeling of eyes on her ass. Jade swallowed. Once again, it was painfully obvious that Perrie was the most beautiful girl she had ever set eyes on.

"Come here, Perrie"

Perrie turned around, surprised by the fact her limbs still worked and stood in front of Jade. Jade stared deeply into her eyes and leaned back in the chair, her legs gapped open. There was a small smile on Jade's face as she suddenly pulled Perrie forwards, Jade's hands on her waist

"Place your hands on the back of the chair and spread your legs for me."

Perrie hesitated, despite arousal dripping from her sex. she was jerked from her wait when she felt a stinging slap on her left ass cheek. Perrie couldn't stop the little cry that emptied her lips as Jade leaned up to her lips

"When I tell you to spread your legs, you do it. Do you understand"

Perrie nodded, Jerking at another to her ass, this one landing on the right

"Hmm. Lesson Number 5. Words. You always answer me with words not sounds or actions"

Perrie gasped, more than incredibly turned on by the painful stinging on her ass before stuttering out a response. "Y...Yes mistress, I-I understand" she could feel Jades smile radiate from her body.

"Good girl, Spread your legs"

Perrie pulled her ankles apart and bent over in the proper position. Their foreheads were inches apart now. Jade lowered here eyes to Perrie's Glistening pussy and licked her lips

"Well Well, would you look at that, You're dripping wet Perrie." Perrie bit her lip and Jade glanced up at her with lust filled eyes. She slid her hand slowly from Perrie's hip, up her spine before cupping the back of her neck. Jade tilted her head, Calculating Perrie's response to her touch, Perrie continued to stare into Jade's eyes, still tense from her position between Jade's legs. Jade assumed she wasn't used to having her privates on display this way.

Smiling, Jade's fingers tugged Perries hair tie loose. Silky blonde hair fell around perrie's face.

Jade tossed the tie behind her and directed the remote to the wall behind Perrie. Perrie, having been caught up in Jades affections, completely forgot about the lesson she was supposed to be learning, Apparently whatever the remote was for had something to do with it. She couldn't begin to wonder what that could be, before she felt a hot mouth surrounding her breast. Perrie gasped as Jades tongue swirled around her nippled.

She gripped the chair tightly, panting as Jade dropped the remote and sucked on her nipple. It was so overwhelming, the feeling of Jades mouth on her. Perrie's eyes widened as she felt hands squeezing her ass, before smacking the flesh swiftly. A loud moan left Perrie, Her arousal dripping down her leg. it felt so good, like Jade was everywhere. Caught up in pleasure of Jades ministrations, Perrie moved her thighs, attempting to pull them together.