Neko Reader X Dutch! Or Not???

My God I Cannot Stop So You're A Neko (Which Means You Have Cat Ears And Tail Anime Basically) AND Dutch had Been Looking At You As Molly Described. 

When You Joined You Fell In Love With Dutch Of Course Getting Close To Him And Etc Still All This Without Knowing He Had Molly. 

I've Seen You Looking At Her Dutch! 

Hearing The Words Made You Cringe Thinking About Dutch Even If He was Hot Anyone Could Make Him Look At Them Love Them HELL EVEN KISSING If He Would Give Interest Into Me? While Having A Girlfriend.... THAT Means This Could Happen To Me.  I Put Myself In Other Peoples Shoes And Seeing Molly I Felt Her Emotions...   

Your Delusional Again....

Feeling There Bad Energy Causing My Spirits To Leave Made Me More Upset About The Both Of Them. That Was The Point Until She Started Marching Towards Me The Spirts Helping Me All They Can.

YOU THINK YOU CAN STEAL DUTCH AWAY FROM ME WHORE?

"No Actually If He's Been Looking At Me Then He's A Creep I Don't Want Eyes Follow Me Wherever I Go..." Dutch's Eyes Look At Me Feeling Surprised Then Sadness  Realism Hitting a Him Like A Bolt Of Lightening. 

"OH RIGHT I FORGOT YOU WERE A NEKO 'A BIG CUTE SO CUTE NEKO'" Said In A Cute Voice

"I'm Sorry If I Offended You But I Don't Like Dutch If He's Still With You I'm More Into Someone Else Actually So.." Reviling That You Had Another Crush To The Gang Made Them Curious To Who It Was. Dutch Felt Different After You Said You Liked Someone else Who Was It? WAS IT MOLLYS FAULT? Should I Threat The Gang Not To Love Her?

Good Then Slut Don't Come Near Dutch Again Got It?

"Got It"

She Felt A Burn On The Cheek Realising It's A Slap. "MHMH THANKS" The Stinging Wasn't Great But Was Fading Quickly Due To Your Friends (The Spirts My IRL Mother Used To Talk With Them 

;-;)

You're tail Twitching As Dutch Looked At You Then Molly. Now Knowing Another Fight Was Going To Be Real Once Again.