Dutch X Cheating Reader G/M 2

"Wait What?!" Dutch Said Completely Angry "You Think You Can Blame Me For That Seriously!" You Remain Silent Until "remaining silent really?" Dutch Said Completely To You So You Ran Towards A Few Members And Told Dutch That He Cheated On You Now You're  With G/M. Everyone Hated Dutch But Didn't Leave They Loved Him To Much..... Things around Dutch was different he Never Spoke To You No Matter How You Tried He Didn't Even Know It Was A Prank He Never Believes Me That's Why I Left... Nobody Could Talk To Him he Had  Gone Mute. New Life With G/M Was Great A Family Was All You Ever Wanted Well With Dutch Yes It Was A Prank But We Fell In Love. A Knock At You're Door Caused You To Startle But Answered  It Any Way You Were Now 23... You're Birthday Was Tomorrow. You Opened The Door And Was Greeted With Dutch Angry Of How He Was Mute 18 Years Ago Now He's  At You're Door Apologising And Asking You To Come Back. "Wow"You Said "You Came Back And Want Me In You're KILLER Gang No.?" As You Saw His Gun In His Hand His Face Turned From Sadness To Anger So Quickly... He Isn't The Same You Thought. As Soon As You Said That In You're Head He Already Corned You Before He Could Do What Ever He Wanted G/M Shot Him In The Head... You Swear You Wouldn't MARRY Anyone Named Van Der Linde Again Or Heh Daniel. 

Sorry it's short