Arthur Morgan x Child Reader Part 2

You Walked Outside And Saw Guns You've Always Wanted A Gun But You're Family Didn't Think You Were Ready. So You decided It Wouldn't Be A Good First Impression. The Ladies In Camp Would Take Care Of You Feed You Anything That They Could Do   And You Wanted They Would Do  It But You Wasn't A Fan Of That. You're Eyes Went To Javier First Who Was Playing. You Liked The Music But Listened Far Away. Then Dutch The Black Hair. You Liked Books So You Would Ask Him To Read To You When You Were Tired. Then Arthur You Liked Drawing, Books And Music So Whenever You Were Close To Him You Would Try To Get His Attention. You Were Falling Asleep Next To Arthur Who Was Drawing A Deer In His Journal You Felt It Was So Blank No Colours But You Knew If He Used Paint It Would Ruin The Page And Make It Wet. You Felt Someone Picking You Up And Walking You Heard Doors Open And Close. The Felt A Soft Mattress Then Words........ But Since You Were Basically Asleep You Couldn't Hear Everything. "She Has To Sleep With Me Arthur This Is The Biggest Mattress She'll Sleep With Me Until Her Rooms Done."   You Heard Another Voice. " I Know Dutch" Then Just A Door Close. You Fell Asleep Before Anything Else Happened. You Woke Up The Next Morning And Changed Clothes After Changing  You Went Outside  SurpriseSurprise  There's The Child. Everyone Was Drinking For Celebration Of His Return Since You Didn't Like The Sight You Were Going To Go Back Into The House But The Child Saw You Excitedly He Went To You. "Hey I'm Jack What's You're Name?"  Jack Said Shy( Basically selective Mute) And Scared You Said You're Name And Was Going To Walk Away But He Just Spoke Again. "Great Name My Uncle Told Me About You So You " Had"  Brothers?" He Said Getting Even More Excited  You Just Gave Him A Sad Look And Nod. You Didn't Like Answering Questions So When He Asked This One You Nearly Cried (Am I Kidding Nope You're Eyes Started To Water) "So Did You're Mother Love You Mine Does I Even Made Her A Flower Crown She Got Stung By Bees But I Love Her" You Get Reminded That When You Tried To Hug Her She Would Always Get Mad The Brothers Made Fun Of You And You're Friends Left You... When Jack Saw You're Eyes Watering He Knew He Messed Everything Up You Just Went Into The House Hid In The Closet Since You Didn't Want To Lay In Bed Crying. Someone Went Into The Room So You Stopped Sobbing So It Made Silence But Jack Found You Anyway Along With The Brown Hair Arthur. You Just Closed The Door When They Said Anything But They Would Always Open It.  "Y/N Tell Us What's Wrong" (Closes Door)Arthur Said Then Jack Tagging Along. (Opens Door)"I'm Sorry I Said Stuff About You're Family" You Stopped Closing The Door But Not Wanting To Answer You Just Sat There Rubbing Your Eyes. Arthur Picked You Up. "It's Ok You Don't Have To Say Anything." Arthur Said Hugging You.  "I'm Hungry" You Said Whining Arthur Answered Quickly "You Know We Are Making Stew You Just Have To Wait." Stew.........🤢 You Wanted To Say Pass But You Knew There Was No Other Food So You Just Nodded. 

Hope You Enjoyed This I'm Sorry It's Short But My Device Didn't Charge Last night So It's Only At 2 percent When I'm Writing This :p   So Sorry But I Will Make Sure It Charges This Time Btw I Stopped The Low Honour Story I Don't Have Ideas.