If the gang dumbed you 2

Okayama so my battery died sorry anyways to part 2 READ FIRST OR MAY NOT MAKE SCENSE 

How did I do this 

I'm guessing i Couldn't But I Tried To order myself around.

(Flashback)

Okay so first thing find house second find food and water then third go to- your thoughts just snapped as someone pushed you into the bushes you were gonna scream but... "Y/N?" A sudden voice changed your mood to scared to happy and excited "Dutch?" You Said Completely blinded from a fact that you were removed from the gang. "Oh how happy and glad to see you darlin I can't stay long we're moving to Rhodes you can find us there" before you could even say anything he had already left. You missed him much more now then before.                            Rhodes.... you  got on your horse to try and find the place near.

(Flashback Ended) 

Why Did I Go I Knew He a Was Going To Be Different Or More.... crazy  But No Matter I just need to find him now.

(Flashback)

You rode so far you couldn't see how fast you were going finally after hours you saw Arthur greeting a old house with John. No matter how much you wanted to greet them you know they are just full of pity. Sneaking around the house you heard gunshots well that is like  Arthur and John. A couple minutes later Arthur had cleaned the entire house full of dead bodies As He Left You Knew He Was Heading For The Gang So You stayed. 2 hours later the most well Gunslinger    gang showed up. 

(Flashback ended)

"On this adventure for nothing" " 

"No not For Nothing Come On Y/N!" 

"Okay John I believe you that this is the place."