clicker

( sir pentious and alastor are turned female. Well alastors powers were fucked up but sir pentious made a invention to change genders. Al hears a clicking noise trying to figure out were its coming from. It was based off a random rp a friend and I had 😂)

Alastor was once again in his female form. The usual squad plus some were at the beach. Al layed his scared up body on a towel that he layer out as Vaggie and Charlie played valley ball. Husk was at a near by bar . Angel was in the water with Cherri. Lucifer was... somewhere everyone lost track of him when his driver turned the wrong way. Pentious decided to join and layed his towel out by Al not really noticing it was Alastor he just thought it was a red head sense Al was laying on his stomach with his face covered by his folded arms.

' my what a pretty Lil lasss' pentious thought noticing the bra straps were undone. Pentious blushed madly not saying anything. Charlie ran over ' Alastor !!!'  She stood looking down at his laying form ' we need help ! ' ' help with what my dear ' a staticy female southern voice spoke ' as she looked up as ears twitched ' our ball got stuck in a near by tree and can't reach it ' she stated with a pout. Al chuckled and ties the back of her top and stood ' u know angels taller then I right my dear? ' al asks and she nods ' ya but he was to far to hear us yell to him ' she stated as they walked to the near by tree.

Pentous was shocked ' that was....' he watched as Al jumped grabbing  the ball and handed it to Charlie ' there u go demon bell ' she smiled as she hugged the ball ' weres dad ' Charlie asked ' I'll call and see were his appled butt is' al said and Charlie nodded and ran back to vaggie.

Pentious watched als hips sway when she walked blushing more till Alastor finally reached him ' it's rude to stare' she staticed and heard a click noise suddenly turning pentious female ' fuck...' pentious mumbled but Al didn't seem to notice he was more trying to figure out were the clicking noise came from.

Suddenly Alastor attacked pentious do to the clicking from him. 'We're is it ' she looked around the now female snake. He found it ' what's this !?'. When Alastor found it and pressed the button non stop making pentious body go in and out of female and male body ' a.. a gender...swa...swap' pentious stuttered slightly tired from the body changing . Alastor looked up and looked at him as he clicked seeing him go in and out of female ' ooo'she purred ' give me...' pentious started but Al stood up and ran off and the large snake he she slithered after him. Al jumped into a tree and pent looked up at the tree deer ' get down here and give me my invention ' he hollered received a no it's mine now and a laugh. Pentious hissed and his hood flared' give me it ' ' clicker clicker clicker' al chanted  with a giggle as he continued to play with it.

~ later that day ~
Lucifer finally showed up. Charlie was cuddling Vaggie ' what the hell is Alastor doing ' angel asked as the happy childish voice that said clicker non stop. Lucifer laughed ' fucking with the snakes gender ' that's what Lucifer said causing them all to go to the window watching pentious bitch out the childish Alastor that continued to mess with his gender switcher. ' god fucking damit why the hell did I make this ' pentious yelled and Alastor giggled more. ' als cute as a woman ' vox said ' I was shot in the dick by female Al ' valentino said causing them all to burst into laughter ' u were ..' Lucifer started but couldn't finish due to his wheezing. Val glared but didn't say anything ' u dumb fuck hahahaha ' vox laughed hard ' u tried to do something didn't u hahaha. U did didn't u !? I know u did no wonder u were shot haha!' Vox continued to laugh really hard .val continued to be mad that he was exposed