drinking

( val x alastor x Vox )

Alastor layed there in the bed inbetween Valentino and Vox ,slightly tired himself from the sexual night he just incountered but didn't bother falling asleep. He layed there lost in thought slightly wishing he never went to the bar that night and slightly wishing he left when he saw them there, but something kept him there and it wasn't the purple arm that was around him or the black arm his head rested on it was the fact he was to sore move. After a while of alastor's stare at the ceiling he fell asleep.
         ~hours later ~
Alastor layed there sleeping cuddling into Valentino. Both vox and val wet Awake watching alastor cuddle ,vox was slightly jealous it wasn't his body that wasn't being cuddled 'why is he cuddling u and not me ' vox mumbled. causing Valentino to chuckle 'your enemy's I'm not a enemy haha ' he sassed causing vox to growl at him ' tch whatever ' was all vox said as he pulled the deer man's body to him. Alastor felt hands pull on his hips so he slapped the hand away and scooted back to val ' ow! WTF! ' vox snapped and Valentino laughed more ' hah!' . Vox continued to grumble.
         ~hours later ~
Alastor finally woke up seeing a purple chest in his view ' so the nightmare was true' he though as he removed the arms from him and sat up ' raise n shine babe ~' val said purring in his ear ' ya lazy ass ' vox sassed, alastor looked at vox giving a glare ' I will eat u ' alastor hissed and vox smirks and un coverd his cock from the covers 'in stead of eating me ~why don't I feed u ~' alastor smirks making a knife appear and stabed him 'wtf !' Vox growled and stabed him back.
~vals pov~
' ah..  naked fighting ~ how wonderful ' he thought