blood n kisses

(Human husk X human Alastor. I'm making this story of the picture and the open rp I made on Instagram)

' oh! Hello husker what makes u drop by at this time?' He said chuckling as he sat on husks lap ' if I knew u were coming over I would have made sure I cleaned up after my first kill of the day '  he said leaning in putting his hand on husks face. "tch no u wouldn't alastor" husk glared causing alastor to chuckle "that's true ! for the most part" husk rolled his eyes.

~husk pov~

hes cute when hes on my lap. he looks cute covered in blood. but his kills will get him in trouble in the end. that's what's going to cause problems when they find out his the serial killer, I'm just glad hes smart for being a young killer "so al, when did u start killing" I asked him and he chuckled "well u see I killed my family when I was 8-9 but even before that my family was a cult family so I learned a lot on how to get rid of... people when I need to haha" he said, his words surprised me to the point I was slightly shocked to hear he was raised around cults but that didn't stop me from loving the red head " I see " I said to him and he chuckled slightly wiggling on my lap as I gave a muffled moan.

~alastor pov~

I heard a muffled noise from husk but wasn't sure what it was or why it came from him "husker what was that" I asked, this questioned caused husker to blush madly "nothing al" was all he said "..ok then husker" I said and looked at his lips..."his pale lips looked soft..." I thought as I began to lean in brushing my own pale lips against his. this sudden action shocked him but I felt him put his hand on the back of my head making me kiss him.

~husk pov~

I didn't exspect alastor to brush his lips against mine but when he did so I took It as a invitation to kiss him so I did. after a minute or so he kissed back running the hand that was on my cheek into my hair.

~few mins of intense make out ~

I pulled away from alastor's lips and smirked at him as I wiped the blood off his cheek or well I tried, the blood on his cheek just smeared.