oil and sented candles

( lucifer x alastor)

Alastor has noticed lucifer has been stressed out over dealing with the 9 realms, So he decided to try and de stress him. Alastor looks for things to use to help him till the spunky pink gay spider ran in 'strawbarry what cha looken for ' he asked nosey ' something to destress lucifer' he replyed. Angel smirked pulling out a bottle of sex oil from his pocket ' rub some of this into his pale skin and keep some candles lit' angel said placeing the bottle in his hands walking away from him. wth is this alastor thought confused on what it is, and why did he need candles. Alastor decided he will find out and go look it up. He looked it up after figure out how to use the internet agian. after the internet loaded his awnsers he looked at the bottle 'ew... ' he said placing it down. alastor eventully decided to use the oil and light the candles haveing the lights in what u call 'mood lights'.  after a few minites lucifer came home a little crabby from the day hes had u can say hes a real crab apple ( haha im so funny, NOT!) ' hello babe' alastor said with his jacket off and his sleeves rolled up 'al what are u doing, why does it smell like vanila ' lucifer questioned ' shh~take your cloths off and lay down' al said to the blonde king as he gave a weird look 'what? al im not in the mo...' he said not being able to finish his sentece ' babe u want a massage yes or no' he asked stairing at his lover lucfer looked stund but started to undress clearly wanting a stress relever. once lucifer got undressed he layed down were he was told to as alastor warmed his hands so he can place the cold oil on his lovers body without freezing him. placeing the cold liquid on his lovers body making the male shiver ' al thats fucking cold ' he said glareing ' shush up no talking ' he said wispering in his ear as he stradled his back side of his waist and put pressure on his mid back with his fingers trying not to scratch his lover as he rubbed the clear oil. 'mm' a muffled moan escaped lucifers lips likeing the releaving stress as he felt als hands move up to his shoulders and neck. ' right there...mm' lucifer said laying his head on his arms as als warm hand rubbed on his sides pressing on small presser points, alastor moved his hands from that spot rubbing over his shoulders down his left arm and back up to do the same to the other. ' al~ babe~ how did u get good at this' lucifer asked no longer feeling stressed ' i dont know ...This is my first time doing this haha' alastor said chuckling, ' first time? i dought thats true' lucifer said ' well i know i rub lotion on my skin before i go to bed and i put quite a bit of presser when i do so ' alastor said ' lotion? u put lotion on your skin? no wonder your skin is so soft ~' lucifer purred ' shut up 'alastor mummbled ' i wish i never said anything' he said mumbleing more. alastor smirked decideing to kiss lucifers neck ' my al is my skin that kissable?' lucifer asked purring to him ' well your skins out in the open so why not kiss on it~' alastor stated purring back as he kissed on the back of his neck while rubbing lucifers body. 30 mins past as the same motions happened, lucifer sorta annoyed 'alastor fucking kiss me properly u fucking bambi' lucifer growled 'im no fucking bambi! ' alastor said as he stoped kissing lucifers neck. ' sure your not bambi~ ' lucifer smirked teasing the deer boi ' im not! fuck u ! ' alastor said vanishing , Lucifer chuckled clearly amused with the out come ' weres my kiss bitch! ' lucifer hallored as alastor re appeard kissing him and then vainshed agian yelling ' fuck u holy one !!!' lucifer smirked  ' whatever u say bambi' he said low enough so alastor didnt here him.