Obviously that was for me.

I ignored him and focused on putting a sunblock on Kyo's face which he behaves and let me do what I want with him.

I didn't noticed the time, so I went running with him to go to our meeting place, on the entrance gate of Konoha, half prepared.

I sprayed a sunblock on his neck and arms and made him wear a long sleeves to protect his skin from the harmful rays of the sun. And if they want to complain about "going on the vacation" just because of a sunblock, then they are passing their complaints to the wrong person. I am not the one who had scheduled the time of meeting up in the middle of day where the sun was very high and the temperature was also high that our skin would get burned.

I turned to them with of course, not forgetting to narrow my eyes to tell them that I also had the rights to complain here.

"We're all here, then why aren't we going? Is this mission was to investigate or sun bathing?" I asked. Well, we're not exactly sun bathing since we are under the shadow of the arc of the gate that shades us from the scorching sun. That Kyousuke's eyebrows frowned much deeper as a response that I looked away with a scoff.

"What are you guys arguing anyway?" Asked by our beloved sensei. "What a wonderful reunion, I really appreciate the effort. But try not to keep it that way once Kakashi's team was here to join us."

"Again with the teamwork thing that involves loving each other?" Kyousuke comments with a scowl. "Remind me to laugh."

"I don't want to hear your voice, Kyousuke. Shut up for now."

They sure argue a lot. I just asked one thing. (─ ─ ")

Oh, so the hokage didn't dispatched just one team.

"Yumi!"

It's my name, but everyone had turned their heads to that direction.

"Kyo!"

"Did you missed me?!"

〣(O  O)〣

I froze.

Konohamaru wasn't in his transformation jutsu!

And to add to my anxiety attack that I'm afraid I would start to panic was when my team had gathered in the corner trying to hold their laugh.

They haven't seen me in such a state, so it might as well a good show for them to watch in a front row seats.

I stood up from kneeling to match the height of Kyo and wished that our telepathic conversation like we always do will work at this time too.

I wanted to remind him to stop acting like they both knew each other and act so snuggly now that he is a complete stranger to Kyo.

"Kyo~! Did you miss your─!" before he could finished what he could say, gladly he was at arms reach that I can just swat him by my hand.

"Who are you? I don't remember you being friends with my son!"

"Are you alright, Konohamaru?" His teammates had circled him with worries written all over their faces. Normally, I would be confused on why their sensei was just staring at them as if we are just in a children's brawl.

Correct. This is a family issue! (╬ Ò﹏Ó)

"Yumi!" He stood up, confronting me again then marched his feet towards my direction. "What's the big.......idea..."

"Go ahead, confront me." I says to him, but in our usual communication which is by mind. "What? Lost some nerve?" I added, crossing my arms on my chest to see him retreating.