SCENE 29.

When morning arrived eunwoo was surprisingly not by my side. the apartment was silent and cold, although he had a cold demeanor he made the place warm. as i began to slowly get out of my seat i could smell a pancake scent.

i slowly found myself making my way to the kitchen and there eunwoo was, cooking. his complexion shining due to the light from the window hitting him just right and a light smile on his face. he was humming a tune, he seemed really happy. just looking at him caused my stomach to do flips.

he turned around and finally saw me, causing a light blush to cover his cheeks. i smiled softly at the blush on his cheeks, making my way towards him. he pulled me close, lightly stroking my cheek before suppressing a giggle. i rose my brow as to why he began laughing, he bopped my nose and moved away to go retrieve breakfast.

when walking to the dining table i noticed something on my face in a small mirror in the living area. a light powder surrounded my cheek, along with the tip of my nose. i gasped while a light giggle also left my lips, eunwoo stood behind me with a smile.

"you look so pretty with that powder on your face eunbi." he teased while finding his way to the dining table.

i giggled softly, following behind him while waiting for him to put the plates of food down. as soon as he placed the plates on the table, i jumped on his back. finding my way close to his cheek i licked it and jumped off quickly, running away from the boy.

he began chasing me with a large goofy smile on his face, with a glisten on his left cheek from my saliva. for a moment i believed i wouldn't have been caught until i bumped into the couch. i felt myself begin to fall but surprisingly didn't hit the ground.

finally opening my eyes i see a worried eunwoo, staring deeply into my eyes. a bright blushed blossomed onto my cheeks as my brown orbs met his worried filled ones.

"well if it isn't my knight in shining armor coming to the rescue once again." i teased feeling a sensation pulling me closer to him.

"that is my job." he replied softly, eyes finding its way on my lips to back to my eyes.

"sure is..." i muttered, finding myself melting in his arms.

"i can't let my princess get hurt." he whispered, his breath like a fresh breeze

"well isn't that just so charming of you."

"i guess you could say that."

"well i guess i should rewarded you for your heroic actions."

"and how would you do that."

with those words i felt a rush of adrenaline run through my body as i lean in. connecting our lips and wrapping my arms tighter around his neck, completely becoming putty in his embrace.