SCENE 15.

╔══════════════╗  " just a small favor

╔══════════════╗
" just a small favor. "
╚══════════════╝
SEO EUNBI

"Touch me or my hair with those scissors and i will end your entire acting career i SWEAR TO JESUS EUNBI!"

"geez, that's the most you've ever talked in the times we spent before combined." i said.

"be quiet. first, put the scissors down, and then, let's find another way to get me unstuck. i'd rather not become bald today please." eunwoo said.

i rolled my eyes, setting down the scissors. "fine. but how many rooms do you have in this house anyways??"

"a lot."

"then what's the point if you only use one?!?"

eunwoo shrugged and then shook his head. "aGH STOP GETTING DISTRACTED!!"

i stepped closer to eunwoo. "actually, i know a solution to this that would work."

hahaha. i can use this situation to my advantage.

"then do it!" eunwoo said, whining like a five-year old.

"no." i said.

"wHY?!"

"if i do it, you have to promise to do one thing for me." i said. "no matter what it is."

"what is it???"

"i'm not telling you."

"EUNBI!!!!!!!!!"

"i'm the one helping you, i should benefit out of it." i said.

"oh my god you're such a bi–"

i put my index finger on eunwoo's lips. "i'm the one helping you. be nice to me!"

"tch. fine." eunwoo said, looking away.

i latched my pinky onto his and nodded.

step uno completed.

i stretched my arms and popped my neck, then drew my elbow back.

"wait a secon—"

and then i slammed my elbow into the window, shattering the glass immediately and sending pieces of it onto the balcony ahead and onto the ground.