SCENE 6.

╔══════════════╗  "you're not really how you seem like

╔══════════════╗ 
"you're not really how you seem like."
╚══════════════╝
SEO EUNBI

I was suddenly dreaming. i was dreaming of a world that i lived in, in which everyone looked up to me. everyone was proud of me. i had finally made it.

SIKE!

i woke up immediately, remembering where i was at and who i was with. i looked to my right slowly, my eyes connecting with eunwoo's.

then i saw that my head was resting on his shoulder and lifted it off, casually looking away. "my bad. must've been a bother, huh prince?"

"...i didn't really notice." eunwoo muttered.

liesssss. i saw my stop that was nearing, and stood up. "this is my stop. see you later, eunwoo." i said, before hopping off the bus.

i looked back to the bus and saw eunwoo looking at me. but before i could even wave or anything, he looked away and i chuckled.

/

"one of the supporting roles are joining us today." the director said. "please treat him with kindness."

"who is it?" i asked.

"kim minjae."

my jaw dropped. i was a low key fan of his. such a handsome and kind dude. i think.

"he's going to play hyunjin's best friend, woo gukyeon. he's a big fan of kim hyejin as well, but you guys should know this if you read the script from yesterday." the director explained. "he should get here soon anyways."

i nodded, half excited to see kim minjae in person. i hope he's nicer than that little diva prince they call eunwoo. psh. more like eunpoo.

but after hanging out with eunwoo yesterday, i kinda forgive him for being such an ass. i bet he has a reason that he's like that anyways.

or i'm just forgiving him just because he's handsome. attractiveness holds too much power in this world. but handsomeness is just handsomeness.

"hello friends!" a deep voice called out.

i turned around—and wow.

kim minjae is even more handsome in real life

he was holding up two large trays—each of them filled with multiple cups of coffee.

"i brought everyone a treat in order to make it through another filming day. please take one and eeeeenjoy." minjae said.

the staff and actors rushed over to grab a drink. i was in awe at his kindness—that's the kind of idol i want to be. someone that is rewarding and kind to everyone equally.

"here you go."

i turned around and saw minjae holding out a coffee. i grabbed it from him with my eyes still filled with awe.

"so you're the main actress? the star of the show, the—"

i chuckled. "that sounds too conceded for me."

"but it is true. you should take pride in it." minjae said.

i nodded. "thanks."

"minjae, we need to get you ready! why did you show up looking so nice?? you're supposed to look less than average in this drama!" one of his staff scolded.

"miss, you should know i never look less than average." minjae said, before walking off.

i chuckled. he seems cool. but i wonder where eunwoo went off to—

"hey you."

i whipped my head around, to see eunwoo, looking like a normal person. he was dressed in a plain shirt and jeans, yet still looking dashing at the same time.

"hi." i said.

"i heard we're filming a kissing scene." eunwoo murmured.

"oh." i said. but then realized what he had just said. "wAIT WHAT??"

"yeah. you didn't read over it??" eunwoo asked.

"i did read over it! it didn't say anything about the kiss scene!!" i said.

"it's fine anyways. i do them all the time, you're nothing special." eunwoo said.

i rolled my eyes. "diva."

"what?"

"you're such a diva."

"and you're annoying."

"i'm not annoying. at least i don't have some rare case of superiority complex."

"what is that?" he asked. "whatever, i don't need to know."

"google it." i said, rolling my eyes before walking away.