Chapter 25

*****
{Mark & Ty p.o.v}

Mark " boring day don't you think so " as he lay down watching Ty arrange the wardrobe.

" depending on how you looking at it, me it ain't boring "

" I know!! As long you get to see that your sexy hot girlfriend today" he's always with her, almost everytime.

" yeah for sure, you know what you just sad cause that your little boy, is turning you down " don't blame me, am just educating him.

" oh so you wanna talk about that now "

" Mark you know I love you but you need to find someone new, his just a waste of your time " I just being honest.

" I totally get it, you want him too along side your girlfriend " I sat down to see Ty response.

" no way am not interested " I immediately start what am doing facing Mark " what was that even suppose to mean "

" am just saying, he just need time to think it "

" if you like giving him all the time in the world "

" you know what!! Fuck you Ty " I stood up walking out of the room.

" am just watching out for you " I scream after him.

Yeah am watching out for him, it not that I hate that boy because he turn me down, I just wanna Mark to be with someone else who who's gonna make him happy at this very moment not someone who taking time to accept someone love.

Am not just always happy because of my girlfriend, am happy cause something surprisingly hit me, it turn out she was the daughter to the own of the company I work for, daddy one girl, that why she was at the coffee shop opposite the company, luck me, I do complain to her about my work, about Fred but I don't know how she did it I became head of my department heading Fred who now works under me, do it feels Good!!!.

********
|||

{Jackson p.o.v}

I heard my door bell ringing, I was expecting Daniel over today, since it Sunday I could use some company.

We chart for some minutes before his phone started ringing " oh so about this, I need to take this call "

I smile as I watch move away from me answering the call, I guest it his date, cause that bitch a Alway calling him, I could hear him saying alright I will be right there as he walk back towards me.

" Hey Jackson you busy today " he ask sitting down.

" No " I nod

" while do you come over to my place " he asking smiling.

" why not sure "

" so I could introduce you to my boyfriend "

He got to be kidding me, did he just say boyfriend, i most be dreaming.

He noticed the look on my face " you alright? " he asked.

" yeah!! " I reply as I stood up " let me go get dress " I walk off still thinking if I heard me correctly.

*******

He drove in silent and the word boyfriend just keep playing in my head, I just give that side look like nigga you joking or what!! He notices me starring at me serve moment but he just look the other way.

We arrived at this fancy house, I could tell this place cost more than mine, he open the door for me immediately I enter this guy was standing in front of me.

" Hi am Justin " as we both shake hands

" am Jackson " I smile.

" I have heard a lot about you Jackson, nice to finally meet you "

Daniel walk pass me kissing Justin as he hug him from behind " so Jackson meet my boyfriend Justin " he kiss him again.

" not in front of visitors " Justin pull back smiling.

We talk for about an hour, ate, get to know each other more and play some card games, the interesting this is that Justin is just so similar to me, not that we look the same but he like most of the things I like, no wonder Daniel I don't know how to say it but it like he read me me something.

About 9 that night Daniel drove me " wait why didn't you tell me you were gay " I open the car down coming down, I guest that came out wrong but it been eating me up since.

" I thought you know, so what if I told you "

" just wanted to know cause am.. "

He cut me short " Gay too, yeah  I know "

" but I didn't tell you anything " I ask surprise.

" Jackson chill, I know the way you look at guys, and the way you look at me " he reply smiling.

I just smile back at him.

" Goodnight " as he got back into his car and drive off, I just stood at the front of my door smiling, and I could see Mark peeping me though his window.

Thanks for the ❤️ love , please do rate and comment if you got any questions, thank you