Chapter 14

****
Ty jimmy

I wake up with this headache, just not feeling well but all i know i could still taste the alcohol from last night party, Mark got me really drunk.
I quickly call my work telling them i will not be coming in for today that i was a little bit sick, judging by the clock on the table close to my bed it was 9am, i need more rest as i jump into the bed for another round.

******

" ty, ty, ty....." I hear someone screaming my name as i jump up looking round the room no fucking body, all i could hear is the annoying beeping sound coming from out, i try getting all this shit together cause this part got me kind of scared.

" oh ummm " place my leg on the floor murmuring cause that sound was really loud " just another annoying couples moving in " i whispered, trying to forget the last couple that live in that particular house just opposite mine.

I pick my phone from the bed trying to view some of my messages and notifications, my mouth drop open seeing the time was 3:45pm, can't believe i slept almost through the day

I was only having my brief on that means Mark took me home last night and put me to bed before he left, i walk straight to the kitchen just to get something to eat, i decided to coke noodles today, preparing the food my phone start ringing.

" who the fuck is that " murmured to my self i walk towards the phone on the center, to be honest i usually do have unknown calls from bitch i never knew telling me they miss me, like the other day this girl call me telling me to come over, fuck!! I don't even know her, as i reach for the phone it was mark calling me.

" you sleepy head " first word he said.

" you have reach TY please drop a message " i try copying that particular word for voice mails.

" hey!! Ty i just want to say i was i had an accident...."

Before he could finish " WHAT!!! " i scream out confused, cause i don't know what i do on earth with out Mark, my bestie, my best friend, my brother & my everything " really were are you "

" Just kidding, get you really hard " he burst out while laughing.

" that not funny " i was really scared.

" so now am i talking to Ty, or i should still leave a voice mail? "

" am busy " as i put the phone on loud speaker " going back to what i was cooking.

" busy with what? " he ask

" cooking "

He start laughing " you trying to cock " he continues laughing

" am cooking and i can " yeah i know i can't really cook that well, Mark is like the master in it, if it comes to the both of us.

" so what you even cooking? "

" Noodles "

He started laughing again " remember..."

Before he could finish i cut his off  " yeah i remember loud and clear, but this time it going to be different " i know i could do it better this time, cause last time the noodle turn into soup, it was too soft.

" am coming home, let me see what so different " as he laugh, i was so angry that i walk towards the phone cutting the call, his laugh are more painful than he thought.

I try googling how to cook a noodle perfect well and lucky i saw so recipe and i start Following.

*******

The beeping sound as finally stop, i just finish eating as i carry my plate to the kitchen, wash it & i enter the living to complete the movie i was washing, this seasonal film " the originals " it just like two episode late for me to say i have really finish the whole movie.

I lay on the couch resume it from paused, just immediately i started hearing voices coming from outside, i just got to see.

I stood up walk close to my window and push the side of the cotton, using the edge to cover my body Cause i still got only my brief  on.

I wash this boy picking this stuff from the truck as him and the man helping him laugh together why talking " wow just to be honest my neighbors was dem cute " i breath in and out thanking my stars it not another boring couple " wow this guy got butt " i whisper seeing the way his trouser fit his butt giving me that fuck me look.

I'm Straight but to be honest i got this things from guys that sexually attract me those with butt just his, something i want my girlfriend to have.

I just stood there washing him for about half an hour until the door open.

Written By iamdivineson