Chapter 5

Thanks for the love and support 💋💖💋💖 promise to make it the best story you reading on wattpad

Jackson pov

  I wake up having the feeling something was wrong cause i remember been at Andrew room last night and we were watching a movies and i never remember going to my room that night, yeah!!  am right cause his behind me with his hands on my body, with the blanket covering the both of us.

I turn to see if his sleeping yeah!! he was sleeping but immediately i moved my body i notice his body moved a little bit and i quickly back him as i feel is hands getting hold of me very closed as my ass was just at the tip of  his dick.

" Good!! morning " he whisped softly placing his mouth on my ears, my own body quickly respond to the moment.

I just whisped back " morning!! " and i could feel his dick standing up straight at my ass.

I just drag the blanket of my body sitting down on the bed with my legs on the floor, as i turn around to face him but to be honest his deadass charming and sexy.

" so you just going to leave me " open his eyes notice i was starring at him.

I can't say more but yeah sure, he drag me back to the bed as he push the blanket of his body reviewing his body, he was shirtless it not that i haven't seen it before but the white boxers he had on drawing down his waist reviewing that V-shape my God this guys his my dream crush you know seeing these sexy men on magazine cover was something that turn us on easy but yeah one was in front of me.

" it just too early to leave " as he hug me hard on the bed with my head on his chest, that perfect sexy feeling quickly came on, i was only wearing a white singlet and a white brief too it just both of us in this mansion so no need to dress.

Am so in the mood i have never met someone or see someone romantic like this, i can't liar about it he like everything i wanted, he as been the one bring all the emotional moment let me give him one that he was never forget yeah am turning my bitch mood on..

" you always getting me mood " i tuned in breaking the silence.

" i can't tell it like you magnetic " he laugh slowly.

I quick moved my face from his chest adjusting upward as i place my lip and his lip slowly but he came on fast as i quickly pull back smiling.

" okay!! u got me " he cried out, but am not done.

" yeah!! i kiss him again but this time hard and he was taking it slow as our lip slowly moved up and down, i decided to take if fast as i climb on top him sitting on his downward  Tommy, he became turn on taking it fast but i break it off  again.

As he bit his lips look straight at me like a puppy " hmm you win " he cried out again.

" am always on the top, backsit bitch spread the gossips " i brust out this line from on of nicki popular song, may he notice it but incase just leave your comment here if you know the name of the song.

" you're playing mind games " he's right am good at it and am about to break this nigga.

I took off my singlet and i could see the smile in his face " you want it? " i ask as he quickly nod his head, i blend over kissing him but he never made any move cause he know i was going to cut it off again and that what i did.

Noticing his dick was hard i move back as his dick touches the tip of my ass and he moaned out loudly, and i quickly moved upward again.

Smiling but his face was fucking deadass for it " i give up " he tuned in, but am not done yet.

I kiss him giving him the feeling he want like am ready for it, we kiss romantic as he place his hand on my waist moving downwards into my brief  quizzing my ass with his hand slowing, he got me off him as he lay me on the bed taking off my brief as he blend over to kiss and sucker my dick with his hand on my ass rubbing the hole.

I was moaning and this guy is just so perfect, he pull back taking of his brief my God it was bigger and longer than what i expected, i was not surprise cause his body could tell how his dick was going to be i quickly get a taste of it, well it was Fantastic as i moved my mouth round it and he just keep moaning.

By @iamdivineson

By @iamdivineson