Chapter 15

*******
"Jackson"

I try calling Caleb as i wave the driver, as he drove off, all thanks to him i was able to finish carrying all my stuff inside before it get dark and he was really nice, and funny to be with.

My house is well semi-arrange thanks yo the first truck that help carry all my things inside, now it just for me to arrange it the way i want, but the beeping sound was that truck was on another level.

" hey " immediately he pick the call, i luck my front door walking straight to my room.

" jack, so how do you see the place? " he asked.

" normal, it just okay for be " i have never own a place of my own and this is my first so it just everything i wanted.

" so describe it from me "

" it too big, two room, a living room that is as big as my two room add together "

" wow!! Cool continue "

I put my phone on loud speaker as i throw it on top of the bed taking off my shirt " i haven't see the back but the kitchen is well design even the house on is own top notch "

" so what about your neighbors? "

" oh my neighbors!! " i guest i haven't even think about it, i never pay attention to the houses around or the people passing.

" yeah your neighbors "

" hmmm " i unzip my trouser as i pull it down, it really tie, i could feel my ass and my legs breathing as i pull it off.

" caleb i thinks about that tomorrow, from now i really need to rest " i pick up the phone as i enter the bathroom.

" what you doing? " He shout out knowing the sound had change.

" am in the bathroom " as i place the phone on the other close to my tooth brush and the mirror.

" i call you back " he replied.

" wait were are you? " i ask cause i know Caleb either is at his boyfriend house or they're about going out.

" i Said i call you back " i quickly shout tomorrow before he cut the call i need to rest am really stress out.

I took off my boxer after running water into the bathtub, i made it warm and kind of foaming, enter inside as i close my both eyes.

Written By iamdivineson