Chapter 11: The Big (not really) Betrayal

Bắt đầu từ đầu

(15 minutes earlier)

"You want me and the others to forfeit?" Kiba said to Y/n. He nodded. "Why?"

"Issei is up to something that will cost someone's life. And I need your help to tell them about this. Greninja is already on his way to swap the holy water with just plain old water."

Kiba was not expecting a traitor among his team, let alone who actually is. But he agreed to fulfill his friend's wish and left.

(Back to the present)

"KONEKO TOJOU. RETIRED!" This time is was Koneko. She got "knocked out" by an unexpecting fireball at her. Yes. Riser is also in on this. Rias told him while they were alone.

Now here are the remaining members.

Rias' team:                                       Riser's Team:

Rias Gremory                                   Riser Phenex

Issei Hyoudou                                 Ravel Phenex

Isami Hyoudou                                      Yubelluna

Akeno Himejima

Asia was eliminated due to exhaustion. Probably not used to fighting.

Now Y/n's plan is coming together. All he needs is some dramatic effect like...

*WAPOWWWWWW!!*

that.

"AKENO HIMEJIMA, YUBELLUNA. RETIRED!"

Now we'll wait.

"Serafall. Please let go of my arm."

"Nope~!"

(in the battlefield)

"The heck was that?!" Isami shouted.

"I don't know. But we gotta check it out." Issei suddenly rush towards where the explosion ignited. Unknowing that his sister saw him pulling something out of his pocket.

(With Rias and Riser)

"Here he comes." Rias said. "Shall we act?"

"Of course. Riser always wanted to do this."

They wait until Issei arrived.

"BUCHOU!! ARE YOU ALRIGHT!?"

"Issei! Stand back!" Rias shouted at him making him stop in track.

"Hello there, pawn."

"I HAVE A NAME!!"

"Blah blah blah who cares, you low-leveled devil? Looks like you came here to save your precious savior." He smirked arrogantly.

"Don't you dare talk to her like that!!"

"Or what? You're gonna cry?" He then met with a splash on his face. "AHHH!! IT BURNS! WHAT THE FUCK?!"

'Wow Riser. Nice acting skills there, Riser.' Y/n and Rias thought. The real holy water was the one Y/n holding it. But can't be harmed by it either because *he then looks at the author* reasons yet to be answered.

"Issei! What was that?!" Rias yelled.

"It was holy water. I got it from a merchant. Now that he's gonna die, I'm going to kill your stupid brother and become a harem king!"

"Ewww! What is this?" He turned back and saw Riser still alive but covered in some weird slime. Riser licked it and it tasted like "blueberry?"

Issei was both confused and shocked. How did he survived?! He threw the holy water at him!!

"It's because I swapped it with syrup." Suddenly, Y/n ascends down below gracefully. "Also I heard everything in your darkest mind. So? Do it. Do tour worst."

He hesitant, but shouted.

"I'll become a harem king!"

Y/n chuckled darkly.

"Bring it on, bitch."

He slowly approaches the enemy with his Sacred Gear on and holding his Pokeballs.

To be continued...

What? The chapter's done.

Oh you want more? Alright. But here's a review what this will turn out.

 But here's a review what this will turn out