Allies and Enemies

Start from the beginning

"That makes sense," Raikou nodded, "I'm in, I haven't been able to fight since the good old days!"

"I will lend my assistance if it is what you desire hime-sama," Ryujin bowed again.

"I did it once, I can do it again!" Sora nodded.

"I'm in," Uzume also agreed. Next, we all turned to Homusubi who looked like he was still a debating whether or not to take it.

"Are you sure I'm suited for this? I might just end up going crazy and burning down everything. That's why I'm only used if you really want to fuck shit up. Sure I'd do anything for you, but I don't want to end up, you know, frying the villagers."

The rest of the dragons nodded, he did have a point. "Konoha is like a forest, I could end up really making it the Land of Fire." I probably should've thought things through more.

"Alright, guess you're out of the picture, sorry Homusubi," I pet him again, "sorry about that, I know you like the action too. You can go back now."

"What a shame, he keeps the entertainment alive," Uzume shrugged as he poofed away back to Ryukyu.

"Yeah, I feel kind bad we're leaving him out," I dwelled on the thought of him eating lunch alone and being picked on by Heikou and Heian, "well anyways, since you're all in, the plan is to stay in Konoha and do not under any circumstance show yourself to anyone unless they're in danger."

They all nodded and readied themselves to take off, "roger that, we won't let you down!" Sora shouted as they took off into the sky. I sighed again and gathered nature chakra which I had learned from Ryuu-sama for this summoning.

Since it takes up too much chakra, it would be less energy consuming if I fought quality with quantity. Once again, I repeated the summoning process. "Woah it has been so long since I was summoned, is that you Yuyan?"

I waved and smiled at Yakami letting out a sigh from exhaustion. "Of course it's her, who else can summon us baka?!" Kamakura shouted.

"Well, I'm just making sure alright?"

The pink flame looking dragon sighed, "so why did you summon my whole body? That's not very usual."

"I have a proposition for you two, others have already agreed to my plan, but you two play the most important role."

"Alright, explain."

"The other four, Uzume, Ryujin, Sora, and Raikou are off to Konoha to protect the village when necessary. However, you Yakami, play the role of preventing that from happening."

"You mean to stop the intruders?"

"Precisely, your job is to place any intruder that is not from Konoha or not an ally of Konoha under your best genjutsu so they won't even infiltrate the village, therefore preventing the others from having to fight at all."

Yakami nodded understandingly, "good plan, I'm guessing you released them off their contract? I sort of sensed it back home."

"Yeah, I'll do the same with the both of you."

"You do realize that we can die if you do this right? Since we won't be contracted to Ryukyu we can't just poof back or disappear after accumulating a certain amount of damage, we'll just end up dying."

"I'm not finished yet. Why do you think Kamakura is here too? She's here for both the dragons and the villagers. I'm assuming if invaders do get in, the whole village will be in danger, and since humans take up such little amounts of Kamakura's body, there's enough to treat the wounds of the dragons. Of course, this won't give you a 100% chance of living, but it'll better ensure our success."