Hisui Tachibana

Hisui's POV

This giant mechanical thing was so ugly I swear.

I took in a deep breath and exhaled, bracing myself for defeat I knew I would face when out of nowhere there was some movement in the debris.

"Wha-Kakashi?! What the hell are you doing here?!"

"I should be asking you, I was here fighting him first," he struggled to get out.

"Wow I should have just left you alone maybe then you'd finally DIE."

"And grant me the sweet release of death? Ah yes, a dream come true," such morbid humor he used. "Back to business, we have these two here. One of them has the power to repel and attract while using himself as a center, and the other just blows everything up."

"According to Yuyan, the time interval for that guy using his power is five seconds, but it doesn't give us much space to work with," I remember her saying to us.

"Not unless we're fast enough," the two of us looked at each other and nodded, thinking of the same idea.  "They share their field of vision, so we have to take them out individually if we want any hope in winning," Kakashi further informed.

"Where is the nine tails jinchuuriki?" he questioned.

"Umm you must have some serious brain damage to believe we're going to tell you," I answered, "never in a billion years would I tell you that."

"The two of you are descendants of the Uzumaki clan are you not?"

"Yeah, my mother was one."

"So was mine, before she was killed by leaf ninja," he replied, I was shocked, it's like we were related or something thats weird.

I suddenly felt a tug at my body as if something was pulling me, quickly reacting to the situation, I threw a kunai towards the obvious source and the pushing stopped. But of course, baka Kakashi was stabbed by that ugly mechanical thing with a giant blade coming out of his ass.

"Nice wasting your freakin clone," I reprimanded as the real Kakashi stepped out. "Whatever let's really get serious."

I did some hand signs, "water release: water wall!" The moment the water was summoned, he pushed it away as I had expected. Next was the water jet, but that was also repelled, not that I was surprised.

While Kakashi faced the giant hunk of metal, a deep puddle had formed and my job here was almost done, now Kakashi and I just need an opening.

But no hurricanes today I don't want to destroy the village since it's already in shambles enough.

I saw the normal looking Pein running towards me and took out these black rods from his arm and started swinging them at me left and right. I took out a kunai and began to fight him back as well, I was a much better shot with a bow and arrow than I was fighting face to face with someone, but it just had to be done.

The metal rods did some damage, some scratches here and there before I decided it was time to back some distance to start shooting at him.

I drew the bow out of my back and stepped back over some debris and the puddle of water to shoot. Infusing some chakra into them wouldn't hurt so I did so with wind to make them faster, but clearly they weren't fast enough when he repelled them.

I took the short time of the five second interval to now shoot some lightning arrows at him, one of them managed to get his arm and he didn't seem too happy about that.

I jumped towards him and he repelled me away from him, but I didn't expect the giant piece of metal to be right behind me, ready with that giant tail to stab me.