I Believe

Yuyan's POV

I made my way towards Hisen as fast as I could. Though I did have time, there was none of it up to waste, and also plenty of other things I wanted to do and people I wanted to see.

I arrived to a relatively small village when Hisen perched himself on my shoulder. "Yu-sama, he's down inside that bar over there," he pointed with his wing. "Are you really sure he can do this? I've been watching him for quite a while, and it doesn't seem like he's suited for the job."

He is, he is don't worry Hisen, she knows what she's doing!

"B-but R-Ryohei-sama-"

Trust us, she knows what she's doing.

"A-alright." Before I forget to mention, all the birds and dragons of Ryukyu have some sort of telepathic bond with each other, like ants.

"Don't worry Hisen, he may not look it, but he's extremely strong. Even Itachi said he was as strong as himself," I answered.

"Now the question is: is Itachi stronger than the leader?" Hisen worried.

You're such a worrywart Hisen, maybe Yuyan should let you off on a little vacation, go explore the world a little and meet other birds.

"She's right," I poked Hisen's beak, "I've got this under control, and I'm sure he will too. Just stick with me for now." In return he nodded and we made our way into the village. I of course was wearing the cloak, mask, and transformation jutsu to cover myself up. Kami forbid that I'm ever discovered.

I walked into the said bar and there saw the familiar sight of my temporary teacher. The disappointing sight was enough to make me loudly sigh enough to get his and the other girls attention.

He always was crazy for women, but it's always nice to know that some things just don't change.

Some of the customers stared at me as if waiting for me to make some kind of move, some left probably thinking something was gonna happen, and others just stared at Hisen on my shoulder. He stared at me as if knowing that I was here for him, as if he could see that I was looking at him through the mask.

He stood up from his seat and the women exited the bar through the back.

Why is this so dramatic?

"I don't know, maybe it's because Hisen is here."

"H-hey what does that mean?!"

Well, having a bird on your shoulder makes you look pretty badass, Hakuren always did it though Ryuunosuke thought he already looked badass enough.