"Come on, let's get you out and have a look," he said, leading her back over to the boat.

"Wait, guys," Pope interrupted, pointing out into the water, "I think theres a boat down there."

Brie and JJ both turned in unison, his arm still around her waist. She held onto his shoulders tighter as she squinted into the murky water.

"What?" John B said, coming for a closer look, "No way, man."

"No, he's right," Kiara confirmed, leaning over the edge, "There's definitely a boat down there."

Brie let go of JJ and peered down into the clouded water. She dipped her head under so that she could see the submerged object more clearly. She popped back up and grinned in excitement.

"Oh my god, there is!" She exclaimed, looking at JJ, "Come on. Let's check it out."

"Brie, wait-" he shouted, but she had already disappeared down into the depths.

The water was too deep to make it all the way down, but she had enough time to see that it was an expensive boat. She pushed herself closer through the muddy water, close enough to recognise that the boat was a Grady White. Who on this side of the island would be able to afford a Grady White?

She saw that her friends were now all surrounding the boat, eyeing but excitedly.
Brie gave them a thumbs up, signalling for them all to head back to the boat. They got the message and pushed themselves back up to the surface.

"Did you see that?" JJ asked, swimming back to the Pogue.

"Well, yeah," Brie rolled her eyes at him, "We're not blind."

He sneered and stuck out his tongue. She pulled a face in return as he offered her a hand, pulling her up onto the deck and throwing her a towel. She wrapped it around her to shield herself from the cold breeze.

"That was a Grady White!" JJ told the others, excitement evident on his face, "Worth at least five-hundred Gs easy."

Kiara squeezed her hair out over the side of the boat and pulled her top back over her bikini. "What was it doing out in the storm?"

"I dont know," John B frowned, "But there could be something still on board that will tell us who owns it."

"Yeah, maybe we'll get a finder's fee," Kiara added, excitedly, "Someone should check it out first though."

Brie dropped the towel onto the deck and pulled the now wet bandage off, inspecting her side. It was still bruised and raw, blistering a disgusting orange-yellow colour. She leaned over the side of the boat and splashed the cold water onto it, hissing as it came into contact with her skin. Hopefully the cold would numb the sting a little.

"Brie, you okay?" JJ asked, looking down at her with a worried frown.

"I'm fine," she said, giving a small smile of reassurance. JJ didnt look convinced. Brie pushed herself to her feet and headed to grab the anchor from the back of the boat, "I'll go down and check it out."

"Woah, are you sure?" John B asked, eyeing her carefully, "I can go down if you want."

"Yeah, don't worry," she gave him a confident smile. "I want to-"

"Brie, you're not going," JJ said, stubbornly, "Give the anchor to John B."

Brie gave him a hard glare and shoved past him, standing on the edge with the anchor hugged to her chest. There was no way that she wasn't going down now. Who the hell did he think he was telling her what to do? Kiara winked at her with an impressed smirk as she stood her ground.