Chapter Fourteen

There is nothing more attractive than a great positive personality. Its beauty never fades away with time.
-
Edmond Mbiaka

____________________

"Stop," I whisper, pulling my mouth away from Daniel

"Stop," I whisper, pulling my mouth away from Daniel. "No more kisses. It's been ten minutes and I can't think when you kiss me like that so stay far." I step away from him and rushes towards his white couch.

I settle on the couch, breathing heavily from his kisses. Damn him and his lips!

Oh, you love them.

No!

Liar...

Daniel smirks at me, his eyes filled with darkness and lust. He shakes his head before walking towards me and settling beside me on the couch.

"One arm distance," I said, moving away from him. He rolls his eyes at my gesture before pulling me closer to him.

"Either you sit near me and talk or get out," he replies, his eyes fixed on my face.

I glare at him before letting down my struggle to move away from him. Why in the world can't he understand that I can't think straight when he's near me? Ridiculous, just ridiculous.

"First, you need work on your romance. If you shout at me then it's going to be difficult to make people that we're in love. Second, you need post some pictures of us in your social media with some cheesy caption. Third, we need to go for our honeymoon. Fourth, I don't like that house of yours. By any chance is it haunted? Anyway, you have terrible taste when it comes to home designing. Fifth, I can't remain celibate for next six months so we really need to talk about it, Mister," I state, without blinking.

Daniel stares at me for few seconds before muttering, "Why is it still there?" What?

"What's there?" I ask, looking around the room to find what he's talking about.

"Your lipstick," he states, his brows furrowed. My eyes widens. Lipstick?

"You're thinking about my lipstick while I was talking to you." I huff out some air in annoyance. "You got to be kidding me, Mister. Listen, we have some imp-"

Before I could complete, his lips are on mine. Jesus! We turn into each other, and his fingers curve along my neck as he sucks my bottom lip aggressively, teeth skimming the sensitive skin. He releases it only to flick his tongue along the underside of my top lip before sucking that one too. This is definitely weird.

Before I can decide whether or not I like it, he pulls back, wearing an oddly smirky grin, which very quickly turns into a frown. "What the…" He doesn't bother to finish. Instead, his expression shifts to determination, and he dives back in, this time stroking along the seam of my mouth. He doesn't start tongue-thrusting into my mouth. Instead, he sweeps inside, slowly, softly, tongue sliding against mine. Okay, this is nice. I can get into this. Especially when Daniel groans into my mouth, and his fingers slip into my hair and wrap around the strands, tightening just enough to send a shock of heat through my body.