dopeisland - mega me

his real name angelo ziegler.

——

zoi's pov

"whats good my glow-babiesss!" i dragged, starting my youtube video.

"today, i'm doing a challange i've been wanting to do for so long. by the thumbnail and title you know , its the 'turning my boyfriend into me challange'. i haven't been able to do it because one, he wouldn't let me do it until now , and i've been single for a long time. but, I finally got bae." I sung.

"anyway." i clapped, "our special guest, my baby, the one and only dopeisland or angelo." he came into the frame.

" what's good, you pussies!" He yelled in his dry ass grandpa voice. i slapped the back of his neck.

"they're glowbabies not pussies , lil boy."

"yeah, yeah." he side-eyed me playfully before trying to kiss my cheek but o moved, "let me love up on you." He whined, hugging me so i couldn't move and he kissed all over my face.

i just smiled, burying my head in his chest. "stop baby, we have to film my video."

"oh , i ain't know you got down like that, you a freak." he put his hand up my shirt, kissing on my neck. "we can film it too, sex tape on the way."

"you gon get me demonotized." i pouted, moving out of the way. "come onnnn."

"okay." he folded his arms, groaning.

——

"alright, so this will be a two in one video. we'll do a Q&A too. " i said, grabbing some makeup. "babe?"

"yes?" he said, putting his phone in his coat pocket to give me his attention.

"can you get my phone off the table, it should be already unlocked and go to my recent instagram post to read questions." i asked him.

"i got you." he did what i asked and went to the first question.

"how did you two meet?" he read out.

i had purchased a foundation that would match him and applied that to his face with a damp beauty blender. his face was already washed and primed.

"so, had been watching him on vine-" i began, but was cut off.

"on me, if you ain't watch me on vine you was lame as hell." he said, while i was putting the foundation on his face.

"true, but hush." i laughed, "but as i was saying, i was watching him on vine and i thought he was sooo fine and funny. but i was kinda scared to talk to him, so i liked a few of his things , commented, followed all that.i guess, he noticed me-" he cut me off again.

"AND I SEEN THAT ASS AND I WAS LIKE DAMNNN BITCH." he quoted one of his vines as i hit his chest, "okay, okay. i thought she was the most beautiful girl i had ever seen." I blushed and pecked his lips, "that fatty was a plus."

"ruined it that fast. as i was saying a-fuckin-gain" i huffed, "so-"

"alright zoi, i won't cut you off no more" he cut me off on purpose, holding in his laugh.

i looked into the camera and mugged it, knowing i was gonna put a meme there or something.

"alright, damn, now when you don't get what you want after we done recording don't say nun." i said, purposefully putting  the rest of the foundation on roughly.

"wait, i'm sorry. i'll finish." he said, wrapping his arms around my waist since i was standing up in front of him. fake ass. "so, we started talking and eventually met up and conveniently, when we started to get serious she was moving to L.A because she was growing as a influencer. so , we met up we started dating." he smiled at me then the camera.

"mhm, read the next one please." i picked up the concealer.

"who said i love you first?" he read off the screen. "me."

"him." we both said at the same time.

"it was an accident but i meant it. i knew i loved her but i was scared that she didn't love me. so, on may 17th-"

"you remember?!" i said, smiling.

"uh, excuse you. let me finish, cutting me off and shit."

"ain't no way in hell, you cut me off fifty fucking million times and i cut you off because i was excited you did something cute-boy, you know what." I grabbed his ear and pulled him close to me

"i was playing, i'm just playing, i'm just playing." he repeated until i let his ear go.

"lotion and incognito bout to be your best friend. now finish."

he started talking again, "so back to me telling my amazing, sexy, girl friend i love her for the first time. we were cuddling and watching a sad movie, involving the girl's boyfriend dying, and her crybaby ass- emotional self, that i admire so dearly. was crying, saying that it was so sad and I was comforting her and i said i love you and i was like FUCKKKKK!"

i laughed at him, I was finished with the base makeup now.

"i thought she didn't love me back, cause she didn't say anything for a while but she was just shocked then she was like 'oMg Fr I lOvE yOu ToO' " he mocked me.

" i don't sound like that." i mugged him.

"you right, you sound like an angel." he was really kissing my ass at this point and i loved it.

-skip to the end of the video

"alright, glowbabies. hope y'all enjoyed this video, learned something new about us." i stopped talking , looking at lo in the view finder doing the "stiff where?" thing with the wig. i laughed at him.

 i laughed at him

"bye, love y'all. follow us, link in the description. like , comment, share and subscribe"

"buy my baby merch at youtubename.com. sale going on right now." he plugged my merch, "look at the shirt, fireee" he said, pointing at our matching merch.

i laughed, "yea, that." i blew my signature kiss at the camera, getting up to cut it off as i heard lo in the back.

"stop giving away my kisses." i ignored him and turned it off.

"don't you think, i've been on my best behavior?" he asked, coming closer to me but I really couldn't take him seriously with all this makeup and stuff on.

"not with all that makeup on." i laughed.

"you right, come on, let's take it off then have a luh sexxx." he quoted a video and then grabbed my hand leading me to the bathroom.

——

hope you enjoyed. revised.