XII

Minho's perspective

Day 6 of making Han Jisung fall in love with me? I don't know if I should say it, he's already mine. I love him and he loves me.

Anyways, on with the story.

I walk over to Jisung, the squad was meating up at a park, and back hug him. "Hey baby!"

He smiles at me. "Hey! I missed you." He turns around and gives me a proper hug.

"I missed you too.. a lot." I hug him even tighter.

Eventually he let's go of me and I also let go of him.

"Hey, wanna go on a date tonight? To the amusement park?" I ask Jisung, trying to redo the fuck up of a date like a year and a half ago now.

"Yeah! I'd love to! Sounds fun!" Jisung says excitedly, I'm really glad he does not remember anything about the past attempt at a date.

"Okay! Let's hang with the group and we can leave to go at about 5 or so? We can stay til midnight, it's open late tonight since it's Saturday." I suggest.

"Yeah, I like that plan." Jisung nods.

"Then it's a date!" I say.

"Sure is!" Jisung hugs me again.

I hug him back and he pulls back and gives me a short kiss, like a lingering peck.

He then looks up at me. "I just remembered, Seungmin and Hyunjin are back!"

"Oh.. I betchu they want nothing to do with me huh?" I sigh.

"Well actually they wanted to see you. I think they feel bad." Jisung says.

"Oh? Really?" I say tilting my head.

"Yeah, they'll be here soon actually! I told then you'd be here." Jisung nods.

"What if they attack me?" I ask.

"They won't, or else I will make them wish they never came back!" He says evily.

"Woah there! You're prey not predator!" I ruffle his hair. "You're a squirrel remember?"

"Hey but I can still bite! Those things have strong teeth." He says confidently, I couldn't even tell if he was joking or not.

"Oh really now?" I say.

"Yep." He says.

"Okay buddy." I laugh.

I notice Jisung turn and shriek excitedly like a little kid when they see the ice cream truck.

"Seungmin!!! I missed youuuuu!!!" He jumps on him. "Why did you have to leave?" He whines.

"Awh, well we wanted to travel the world together, university just isn't the thing for us, plus Hyunjin is rich sooo." Seungmin jokes with the end.

"Gold digger." Jisung scrunches his nose, also joking however.

"Nooooo! Thats just a bonus." Seungmin winks and then laughs. "Nah, I'd love him even if he was homeless."