II

Minho's perspective

I enter the hospital nervous, half expecting to find Jisung dead or something. Thankfully when I entered he was not dead and was exactly as I had left him. The doctor notices us and smiles.

"Are you also one of Jisung's friends?" He looks at Felix.

"Yep." Felix nods, not being very polite.

I roll my eyes at him. "Ignore Felix, he's a bit rude." I say as I elbow Felix. Felix groans when I do that.

"No thats okay." The doctor smiles.

"Yeah see he doesn't care!" Felix smirks at me.

"My god Felix.." I sigh. "Anyways, see Jisung is alive." I point to him on the bed.

"Oh thank god." I see Felix look at him. "Oh god I miss him so much.."

"I miss him too, believe me.." I sigh.

"I should call up Seungmin and tell him to get over here." Felix pulls out his phone.

"Good point." I nod.

"Hey Seungmin.. yes I heard about Jisung but-.. hey don't interrupt me! I was gonna say he's alive.. yeah.. come to the hospital is Seoul.. see ya soon!" He then hangs up.

"So I take it he's coming?" I ask.

"Yeppp." Felix nods.

"Good." I nod. "You think he's mad at me..?"

"Uhm.. knowing him yes." Felix sighs.

"Fuck." I groan.

"Fuck indeed." Felix agrees.

I sigh as we wait for Seungmin.

***

Seungmin finally arrives after an hour of waiting.

He opens the door and gets in my face. "YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!" He yells.

"Calm dow-"  I start to say.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU CHEATER!! IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN YOU WHO DIED NOT JISUNG!!" He yells more.

"Shhh.." I sigh.

"DON'T FUCKING TELL ME TO SHH WHY DON'T YOU SHH AND GO FUCK THAT TAGI BITCH SOME MORE! WE ALL KNOW YOU WANT TO AND JISUNG TOLD ME HIMSELF HE SAW Y'ALL HAVING SEX SO FUCK OFF!" He yells.

"Hold o-" I try to say.

"I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP! GET OUT OF HERE I WANT TO SEE MY JISUNG AND I DON'T WANT TO BE ANYWHERE NEAR YOU!" He starts shoving me out and Felix gestures sadly that I should just go.

I turn and leave, feeling really upset now. I start to feel the wet tears on my face as I walk to the lobby. I walk out of the hospital and sit near the outside. It really was my fault, Seungmin was right about it all. He was right and I felt horrible about it. I sit there for a second until Seungmin leaves in tears.

I get up, I should probably fix something between us.

"Seungmin? Are you okay?" I sigh.

"Fuck off you cunt.." He mutters.

"No." I put my arm around him, trying to comfort him.

"Fuck off! I have a boyfriend!" He growls, pushing me.

I don't back off though. I didn't like him that way and I'm sure he knew it.

Suddenly I get pulled back by my collar by another figure. I gasp and elbow the other figure in the stomach. Then I feel myself get punched in the nose and blood start to fall down my face. I gasp and put my hand over my nose to stop the blood.

I turn around to punch the other man but he had a grip on the back of my neck and I couldn't turn around. As I struggled I feel his grip tighen on my neck. I start to gasp for air as tears fall from my eyes. I try to kick the other man but to no avail.

"St-op.. I can't.. breathe.." I say as my knees buckle.

"Don't flirt with my boyfriend again! You killed Jisung." The grip on my neck loosens and I fall to the ground, coughing.

"H-hyunjin...?" I gasp.

"Fuck you." He steps over me, it was indeed Hyunjin, me so called best friend.

"I thought you were.. my best friend..?" I feel the tears forming again.

"Not anymore, first you kill my child pretty much and now you try to fuck with my boyfriend even when he told you to back off? You're a bad person Minho, you realize that right? Bet you don't you narcissistic brat." He glares at me.

"N-no.. Hyunjin don't leave me too.." I reach out for him.

He turns his back to me and walks away, putting his arm around Seungmin's waist once he caught up to him and they laughed as the walked.

Jisung's death was my fault and I couldn't bare it anymore.