~3 *A new look*

After school~

Marinette was in her room watching Netflix in her pink fuzzy blanket.Marinette started laughing"what the hell was she doing there,it's like she wanted to get caught"she said to her self between laughs .

Tap -Tap~

Marinette paused the movie annoyed.who the hell is on my balcony tapping?

She saw her black -cat themed superhero partner cat noir.

Before he could make one of his charming/flirty remarks she said "cat,what are you doing here,I'm in the middle of watching a movie".

Chat made a pretend pouty face and put a hand over his heart and acted like he was hurt ."My My,princesses need to be checked up once in a while don't ya think"he said giving a toothy grin.

Im sorry,when did I say that I'm your princess.

You didn't have to ask ,it's simply that.

She rolled her eyes giggling a little.

"So what movie are you watching?"chat asked climbing on her couch to check her laptop"

"Hey paws off kitty,I never gave you an invitation to start touching my stuff".

"Why,Is there something that you don't want your kitty to see huh?" He asked smirking.

W-wha,n-no that's not true

He started laughing."I bet there is something,why would you be stuttering,or is it because I'm so hot that your at a lost for words".

"You wish" she said before rolling her eyes and going to sit on her pink chair.

"Soooooo,what are you up to "Chat asked before peeking up behind her back to see what she was doing.

"Oh well actually im designing a new outfit".

"Oh really thats awesome,who are you making it for?".

"I'm not making The design for anybody,it's for myself.Im tired of always wearing pink,I want a new look".

"But princess your perfect just the way you are,you don't need to change a thing about yourself".

"Thats really sweet of you chat but I Want to.I think I'm going to also redecorating my room".

"Oh really,what color are you thinking?".

Ummm...maybe black,or gray.

"Why such dark colors?"

"Meh ,I haven't been in the greatest mood lately.pink is a bright color that makes me think of happiness and joy.Im not really feeling It anymore".

"O-oh is something happening like at school ir something?"chat asked trying to act like he didnt know.

Is there someone that I need to give a friendly visit to?

Marinette started laughing her head off.she thought it was cute seeing chatnoir acting over protective.

"No kitty,its Fine,just some school Drama between some people who I dont like".

Oh okay

"Anyways what do you think of this design?"she asked smiling.

"I think its cute,but dont you think that well ya know

"I think its cute,but dont you think that well ya know..youll look emo?"

Nah,I dont care what anyone says about it.I like it too so I guess thats it

*his ring beeps*

Sorry princess,I need to get going.see you next time

He kissed her hand and left~

Thank you for reading :)
Pls vote if you liked it,and give me a message If you have an idea,maybe Ill use it ❤

Bug out~🐞angie_090308