2

Beyoncé Felt A Smack Against Her Ass Making Her Jump. She Looked Back At Him Smirking. She Proceeded To The Kitchen Pouring Them Two Glasses Of Red Wine Then Going Back Into The Room Handing Him His Glass. They Never Got Around To Actually Drinking It Last Night. They Just Couldn't Keep Their Hands Off Of Each Other.

"I Really Missed You Bey" He Said. She Couldn't Lie Her Pussy Was Popping, It Had This Nigga Wrapped Around Her Little Finger.

"I Missed You Too" She Said Looking Down At His Package, His Eyes Traveled Down Before Chuckling.

"On The Real, I Wanna Take Us To The Next Level. I'm Really Feeling You Bey" He Said Making Her Almost Choke On Her Wine.

"You Okay Baby?" He Asked Placing His Hand On Her Back Tapping On It. She Put The Glass On The Night Stand Coughing.

"Drew We Already Discussed What This Was" She Said After Catching Her Breath.

Beyoncé Heard Him Sigh As He Got Up Putting On His Boxers. "Don't Act Like That, You Agreed. We Both Know You Was Happy To Hear It" She Said.

Andrew Turned Towards Her "Hear What?"

"That This Was..." She Drifted Off.

"Just Fucking? I Wanna Be More Than Fuck Buddies Beyoncé. I Feel A Real Connection With You" He Said.

She Tied Up Her Silk Robe Before Talking. "Andrew, I Like You I Do. But I Just Want To Have Fun...Fulfill My Needs Ya Know?"

She Watched Him Shake His Head As He Started To Put His Clothes On. "Where You Going? We Have One More Night Here" Beyoncé Said Watching Him Put His Sneakers On.

"I Need To Clear My Head" He Said.

"So Your Just Going To Pout And Walk Out?"

"Beyoncé, I Really Like You. I Want You To Meet My Fam, Go On Actual Dates All That Shit And I Never Felt This Way About A Girl" He Confessed.

She Got Up From The Bed Walking Up To Him "I'm Flattered You Feel This Way But...Don't Leave Please" She Said Putting Her Arms Around His Neck. She Seen A Sly Smirk Creep Across His Face.

She Leaned In Pecking His Lips Knowing That Was One Way To Make Him Fall Under Her Spell. "I Know What Your Doing" He Said. Beyoncé Licked Her Lips Before Doing It Again "What Am I Doing?" She Asked In Between Each Peck.

"Bey" He Said.

She Heard Her Phone Ringing Making Her Groan, Beyoncé Unraveled Her Arms From Around His Neck To Grab Her Phone. She Looked At The Screen, Seeing That It Was Solange. "I Have To Take This" She Said.

"We're Not Done Talking About This Beyoncé" He Said.

"Okay Okay" She Said Before Answering It. Andrew Walked Out The Room Letting Her Have Some Privacy To Answer Her Call.

She Swiped Right And Seen Her Big Sisters Face On The Screen. "Betty Bey" She Said Smiling.

"What Girl" Beyoncé Said Causing Her To Laugh.

"I Love Your Ugly Ass Too"

Beyoncé Giggled "Mhm Mhm Why Your Interrupting Me?"

"Bitch" She Said.

"Girl I Already Told You This Weekend Is Off Limits Except Emergency's So Please Tell Me Julez Is In The Hospital" Beyoncé Said Referring To Her Handsome Nephew.

"I Wanna See How It's Going, How Finals Went Since You Don't Tell Mama And Daddy Shit" She Said Making Her Laugh.

"I Told Them I Passed All Of My Classes What More They Want?"