Welcome to Canterlot High

Start from the beginning

Y/N: *still smiling* Well that's very kind of you.

Fluttershy: A-Are you n-new here?

Y/N: Well as a matter of fact I am. Just transfered here today.

Fluttershy's Mind: YES!!

Fluttershy: Well then I-I guess I'll be seeing you around more often. *takes a step closer to him*

Y/N: *rubs the back of his hand* Welll....that may or may not happen Ms. Shy.

Fluttershy: What do you mean?

Y/N: Well nothing against ya or anything, but for your sake and your safety, I'd stay away from me.

Fluttershy: But why? *takes a step closer*

Y/N: *frowns* Well you're a really nice girl and all, but for your sake you should, cause somehow it's not long till troble finds me...*looks down in sadness* it always does.

Fluttershy: But you're not in trouble right now. *takes a step closer*

Y/N: True, but that dosen't mean I also won't. Believe me...I'm not really who you think I am.

Fluttershy: *takes another step closer* I wouldn't mind getting to know you.

As Y/N was about to reply to her, he barely noticed that she had slowly made her way closer towards him to the point to where their faces were only inches away from each other...

Y/N: You know....she's even cuter up close.

Fluttershy: *whole face turns red*

Y/N: Wait.......did I just say that out loud.

While Fluttershy stood there frozen blushing hard, the little bunny had a smirk on its face and nodded yes.

Y/N:*blushes* Well.. I do believe I should get going, I still have a lot more of the campus to see, so for now this is where we must part. It was nice chatting with ya flutters. *bolts it out of there*

Fluttershy:*face red* He...He called me....cute *smiles*

As Y/N was running through the halls, he looked behind him to see no one following him. But as he turned back to the front he didn't see someone infront of him, which led to him crashing into her.

Y/N/???: Ahh!

As Y/N got up and dusted himself off, he offered a hand to the girl he crashed into.

Y/N: Uh, sorry about that Ms., I wasn't paying attention and I ran right into you. I'm very sorry.

???: Nah, it's ok. I'm all okie dokie! Besides...*gets a better look at him and gasps* ARE YOU NEW HERE?!

Y/N: Uh....yes?

???: Iknewit!Iknewit!Iknewit! Wow!......*smiles* you're hot.

Honestly, Y/N sensed that she wasn't a threat...but he also didn't feel so good with the way the new girl was looking at him.

but he also didn't feel so good with the way the new girl was looking at him