1. Bella

Sunday, May 17, 2020 (13 weeks pregnant)

I was a stupid and naive 18 year old girl who thought she had it all. Which I did. I had the perfect boyfriend-before I caught him cheating with my best friend- and the most loving and supporting family I could have ever asked for. But that still didn't change the fact that my heart was ripped out of my chest and stomped on it repeatedly over and over until it was nothing but a mess on the ground.

But above all else, what had scared me the most had been finding out I was pregnant. I never imagined getting pregnant at 18 but shit happens and now own as expecting my cheating ex's baby. And that was when my parents decided to pack up and move to New Orleans. I learned I was pregnant on March 2nd after I had gone to the doctor's office after I stared throwing up and had missed my period. Turned out that I was already 4 weeks along.

Anyway, the day my parents, siblings and I were moving, I got an unexpected visitor and Papa was livid. And let's not forget how my older brother, Aaron, punched Dylan -my ex- almost to the point of knocking him out had my mom not intervened when she did.

"Enough, Aaron." Mama snapped at my brother who glared daggers at Dylan who was shaking in his shoes with a bloody nose and busted lip.

"He better get the fuck out of here before I kill him," Elijah, my second oldest brother stated clenching his fists at his sides had his fiancée not held him back, I was sure that he would have done just that.

"What do you want, Dylan?" I had asked at the top of the stairs, holding a box in my arms that Kaiden, the youngest of my three brothers, took and placed it by the door ignoring Dylan because I knew he wanted to punch Dylan but was restraining himself especially when, Milo, his boyfriend was giving him a look that said to not be stupid.

"Came to apolo-" he began but my brothers scoffed.

"Bullshit," Kaiden muttered standing by Milo, who jabbed him on the side with an elbow.

"I don't believe it," Aaron added.

"Ditto," Elijah agreed.

"That's enough from the three of you," Mama said giving them a warning look that had them closing their mouths while Papa stood beside her with arms crossed over his chest and much like my brothers, was glaring daggers at him making Dylan coward even more as he began shifting in his spot holding his still bleeding nose.

"You're waisting your time coming here, Dylan. There's absolutely nothing to talk about. You cheated on me and with my best friend no less," I said, "did you really think that I wouldn't find out? If so you're far too dumb to believe that," he opened and closed his mouth but didn't say anything so I continued, "I gave you three years of my life for you to break my heart in a matter of seconds, Dylan. How long have you been fucking her behind my back? Days? Weeks? Months? Or were you cheating on me the entirety of our relationship and hoping that I'd never find out?"

And yet he still remained silent and I shook my head, "I don't know why you're even here Dylan. Honestly, if you thought that I'd forgive you and that everything would go back to how it was when I was in the dark, then you're wasting your time because that will never happen. Now if you don't have anything to say, leave because I don't want to ever see your face or hear from you ever again and I sure hope you're happy with Vivian and that she doesn't do the same to you that you did to me."

I grabbed the box from the ground and walked to the door but he didn't move an inch and I raised a brow making him shake his head.

"I'm sorry, I know I fucked up and there's no excuse for what I did, but please give me another chance to make you see that what-" he rambled but I cut him off.