15. Bella

October 9,2020 (Atlas is three days old)

"Bella?" I looked up when I heard my name and saw the last person I expected to see in this hospital.

Dylan.

"Dylan?" I asked confused and surprised and he smiled waking over from my but mom stepped in front of me which and him stopping.

"What are you doing here?" He asked before looking over his shoulder at the baby carrier on my lap and his brows furrowed in confusion, "you had a baby?"

I purses my lips before nodding, "I did."

He furrowed his brows and titled his head. "So I'm guessing you've already moved on then?"

"Yes," I said and he nodded.

"So you fucked the first guy that you met and got knocked up?" He asked and I rolled my eyes, "no wonder you never replied to my text or emails."

"I never replied because I don't see the point of doing so." I stated and he scoffed, "I'm not a whore if that's wha t you and implied when you said that I fucked the first man I met. I'm not you, Dylan."

"Then how do you explain the baby?" He asked

"If you actually did the math you'll know the answer to that," I stated and he was even more confused making me shake my head, "it's yours. I was pregnant before we moved here." He stared at me before bursting into laughter making me stare at him with a deadpanned look.

"Now you're trying to pin that baby on me? Please, Bella, you and I have always used protection when we had sex." He said with a chuckle and I shook my head and looked up at my mom who was fuming.

"Let's go, there's nothing else for us to do here." She nodded and grabbed the handles of the wheelchair before wheeling me out of the hospital ignoring Dylan as he followed after us.

Flashing lights caught my attention and looked to see a group of paparazzi standing just a few feet from the doors.

"This is what happens when your have three boys who are in the entertainment industry," mom muttered under her breath as she grabbed the carrier so I could stand up from the wheel chair.

"Can you make sure his face isn't showing?" I asked her and she nodded turning him just the right way so he was out of the paparazzi's sight.

I ignored the shouted questions they asked as I climbed into the backseat with Atlas with mom climbing into the driver's seat while a nurse who had just arrived took the wheelchair inside for us.

I logged onto my Instagram account and posted a photo of Atlas but it was just his little feet in the photo.

itsbellamonty: my beautiful baby boy Atlas Dakota Monty was born 3 days ago. I couldn't be happier 💕

The photo had received a good amount of comments and likes since then. I sighed and put my phone away, "I still can't believe that guy said that."