I'm in love with a boy I know, but that's a feeling I can never show

"You're here" I said in the hollow of his neck, his scent entrancing me. I was holding him so tightly I could shatter his bones.

"I'm here" his nose tickled my ear.

I looked up at him. "How?"

"I got on a plane, Ari. That's how people travel to other countries" he smiled as he leaned in, placing a soft kiss on my forehead.

I chuckled, my giggle rolled around the empty, silent, street of our little quarter in Southern Rome where nothing ever happened, until then.

I squeezed him tighter, if that was even possible. After wishing and wishing for Matty to be here, he finally was. I couldn't stop smiling looking at him.

"God, you're so obsessed with me" I said at some point.

"Oh, shut up"

"You took a flight to see me. You like me so much it's embarrassing!"

"It's just my dick hasn't been sucked in a long time"

"Liar, you like me so much!" I hid my face behind his shoulder again, rubbing his cheek with mine, like a purring cat. "I'm so happy you're here"

"Really?" he asked as he held my face in his hands. His dark eyes, always tired eyes, staring into my soul. "Honestly with you I never know"

"Yes" I whispered. "If anyone else would have done something like this for me I would have thought... Too much, it's – it would be too much. But with you..." I rested my head on his arm, looking at him shyly like a child, "with you too much is never enough"

He smiled at me as he rubbed his finger on my cheek, drawing imaginary circles on my skin. His touch tickled me.

"I can't believe you're here" I said softly, my eyes facing his black parka instead of his glimmering eyes. "I missed you"

"Careful, love" he smirked, his finger slipping beneath my chin and pulling my face up, forcing me to look at him. "You're looking like you fell in love tonight"

I raised my chin, freeing myself from his grip, without interrupting eye contact. A strange discomfort gripped me. He smiled, amused by my irritation. He rubbed his nose with mine and I rolled my eyes. He was too disarming for me to maintain my pout.

"I'm gonna start counting your eye rolls" he said.

Our mouths collided slowly, making me feel the chills up to my hairline. His tongue moved so perfectly against mine, as my hands snaked through his hair. I kissed him with a passion that could split his lips, stopping just so I could breathe. He was just as hungry for the taste of my mouth, I could feel it by the painful grip of his hands on my cheeks, like he could get me even closer. God, I loved this man, this Matty, pale and skinny, messy hair, tired eyes, ex junkie, attention seeking whore, prophetic wannabe. This Matty who now was letting me breathe, backing out a little bit so he could look me in the eyes.

"Ugh, I want you now" I huffed.

"You can barely imagine how much I do want you now" he smiled.

I rested my back on the cold wall of the condominium where, a few levels higher, my parents were sleeping blissfully. I thought letting Matty fuck me just under my house was the best way to desecrate the Holy City on Christmas day. But maybe that was a bit too much, even for him, I thought looking at him.

"So your groupies haven't shagged you enough these past weeks" I chuckled.

"My groupies?" he laughed, his million dollars curls waving in the light breeze of the night.