16: Move In With Me

The movie ended, and the credits rolled, leaving your living room blanketed in darkness and the two of you sit in silence.

"Hey... y/n?" Taeyong sounds unusually hesitant, unlike his normally suave and composed persona. You can feel his hands finger with the buttons on his shirt while he strokes your side unconsciously.

"Mmm?" you mumble, half-asleep.

"You... Do you wanna move in with me?"

This completely unexpected statement jolts you into awareness, and you look at his face in shock. Your eyes scan his face in the poor light of your living room, and of what you can see, he is dead serious.

"I- What?"

"Do you want to move in with me? Like, stay in my house?" he enunciates slowly, so alike to your first face-to-face encounter with him, like he was speaking to an idiot. However, you can see his face slightly turning red and his eyes averting downwards to his lap.

A moment lapsed in complete silence while you tried to process the implications of his statement and he tried to calm the butterflies in his stomach.

It was a stupid idea, he thought to himself sourly, too much, too soon, I should just apolo—

"Sure," you contemplate thoughtfully.

"Yes? You want to move in with me? Live with me? If it's too soon for you, you don't have to—"

"I wouldn't have said yes if I didn't mean it Tae. Yes, I want to move in with you and live with you. I don't think it's too fast." You stroked his cheek.

"Good," Taeyong huffs. After a beat, his lips crack into a smirk and he leans in closer.

"I think we can celebrate even more now, no?" he whispers while fumbling with the waistband of your shorts.

You giggled in delight while swooping into to kiss him.